DK: can't get in contact with Danish team

Hi there,

I tried to post this on the Danish forum from www.geocaching.dk, but I never receive an activation mail for that forum. I tried to send the "administration" of that forum an email, but they don't respond on it.

Ok, what's my problem? One of my trackables is picked up by a Danish team. They just did 1 cache in june... took my trackable out that cache and logged it as retrieved. So far so good...

But they haven't done any cache since that time... the last time they visited geocaching.com is on 9 august, the profile said! I really want to let that team know that my trackable has to travel again!

There team name is: missachicka

I, ofcourse, send them a message several time, but no response at all.

I am Dutch and did everything in English, just like this message, because I don't speak Danish.

This is the trackable TB1G5R1 of mine.

My questions:

So, is there a Danish person who can ask on the Danish forum (in Danish) if someone knows this team "missachicka"?

Is there a Danish person who can send the team a message in the Danish language?

I hope someone can help me.

Travel Wolf

(with a space inbetween!)

Hi there,

I tried to post this on the Danish forum from www.geocaching.dk, but I never receive an activation mail for that forum. I tried to send the "administration" of that forum an email, but they don't respond on it.

Ok, what's my problem? One of my trackables is picked up by a Danish team. They just did 1 cache in june... took my trackable out that cache and logged it as retrieved. So far so good...

But they haven't done any cache since that time... the last time they visited geocaching.com is on 9 august, the profile said! I really want to let that team know that my trackable has to travel again!

There team name is: missachicka

I, ofcourse, send them a message several time, but no response at all.

I am Dutch and did everything in English, just like this message, because I don't speak Danish.

This is the trackable TB1G5R1 of mine.

My questions:

So, is there a Danish person who can ask on the Danish forum (in Danish) if someone knows this team

"missachicka"?

Is there a Danish person who can send the team a message in the Danish language?

I hope someone can help me.

Travel Wolf

(with a space inbetween!)

I have sent this message on the danish forum:

http://webfora.dk/geocaching/showthread.ph...72236#post72236

I recognized, that he had cached together with "adj63"?

Regards

postha