Feature Request - Watchlist

EvenHunt

Hi all,

I have many Caches bookmarked in my watchlist. Many of them are far away from my home coordinates.

I would appreciate it if an additional column can be added which displays the distance from your home coordinates (as shown, when you open up the cache entry).

Cheers,

EvenHunt

You may wish to consider switching over to Bookmark Lists, which have this feature plus a whole lot more. Think of a Bookmark List as a watchlist on steroids. The watchlist is intended to provide a very basic level of functionality, with advanced features such as distance from home being reserved for Bookmark Lists.

You may wish to consider switching over to Bookmark Lists, which have this feature plus a whole lot more. Think of a Bookmark List as a watchlist on steroids. The watchlist is intended to provide a very basic level of functionality, with advanced features such as distance from home being reserved for Bookmark Lists.

My bookmark list don't have an additional column that displays the distance from my home coordinates (as the OP requests). Even the PQs I have based on bookmark lists don't show the distance. In fact the watchlist may be better because I can create a PQ from that that shows the distance (within limits)

Edited by tozainamboku

sorry I don't get it. I tried the bookmark lists but how can I add a cache to it? watchlist seems to be very easy to use but the bookmark list is quite complicated.

All I want is the same functionality like I've got from the watchlists. Easy to add caches but additionally I would like to see the distance from my home coordinates. Meanwhile I've got more than 50 caches in my watchlist which is not that comfortable to use anymore.

My bookmark list don't have an additional column that displays the distance from my home coordinates (as the OP requests). Even the PQs I have based on bookmark lists don't show the distance. In fact the watchlist may be better because I can create a PQ from that that shows the distance (within limits)

If you are looking at the list of caches in your bookmark list, the distance is just to the left of the cache name.

sorry I don't get it. I tried the bookmark lists but how can I add a cache to it? watchlist seems to be very easy to use but the bookmark list is quite complicated.

All I want is the same functionality like I've got from the watchlists. Easy to add caches but additionally I would like to see the distance from my home coordinates. Meanwhile I've got more than 50 caches in my watchlist which is not that comfortable to use anymore.

On the cache page, upper right corner, below where you log your find, is an option to bookmark listing.