COINTEST: Last Chance

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

Ah, No winner yet :P

There won't be any winners in this one until all the prizes have been mailed in all my other Cointests. After that is done, I will know how many coins are left to give in this one.

BUT, if the person I would give my extra coin to wins this game , then they'll have 2 and not me :D

There won't be any winners in this one until all the prizes have been mailed in all my other Cointests. After that is done, I will know how many coins are left to give in this one.

BUT, if the person I would give my extra coin to wins this game , then they'll have 2 and not me :D

Nobody can win a Coin in this game if they have already won one(or been awarded one by another winner, in any other Cointest) After all the other coins are sent, I will not choose one of those recipients to win in this game.

This rule only applies to the Birds of a Feather Coins that say "Cointest Winner", If you've won some OTHER coin from me, you may still win a BOF coin here.

Nobody can win a Coin in this game if they have already won one(or been awarded one by another winner, in any other Cointest) After all the other coins are sent, I will not choose one of those recipients to win in this game.

This rule only applies to the Birds of a Feather Coins that say "Cointest Winner", If you've won some OTHER coin from me, you may still win a BOF coin here.

AYE, AYE ® SIR :D

Edited by fairyhoney