Where did you buy your wooden nickels?

jeepcacher

I have been wanting to buy some wooden nickels, but cannot find a good place to order them from. I have emailed wooden-nickel.com twice now with no response. That does not seem like good business to me. I would appreciate knowing where others have gotten their nickels and if they like the nickels. Also if you have dealt with wooden-nickel.com is there a trick to dealing with them?

I really want some nickels as that is my favorite thing to find.

I really appreciate your suggestions.

I have been wanting to buy some wooden nickels, but cannot find a good place to order them from. I have emailed wooden-nickel.com twice now with no response. That does not seem like good business to me. I would appreciate knowing where others have gotten their nickels and if they like the nickels. Also if you have dealt with wooden-nickel.com is there a trick to dealing with them?

I really want some nickels as that is my favorite thing to find.

I really appreciate your suggestions.

I agree about the wet ink comment so I bought some laser engraved ones with my own artwork on them (no charge for design or setup). email linda@laughingdragondesign.com - she's currently re-doing her website and also goes by Sierra Laser Art.