Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

YIPPEE-I -O-KIYAY! I just received #043 today and it is my anniversary! What a great gift, indeed!

I haven't been in the forums lately, too many things happening and so hard to keep up with all of them-BUT-when I received this black bubbler and saw the Geo_Bandit on it, I thought, "Is this a mystery coin?" I couldn't wait to get to the forums tonight to find out what was going on. Lo and Behold, I found it and saw all of the wonderful pictures and comments that had been posted already. I didn't see any pictures of the stamp that was on my bubbler, so I thought I would include it for your viewing pleasure. Isn't it awesome? There was no postmark on my bubbler, so it is a perfect stamp.

When I opened the envelope and saw the coin, I was amazed by the 3D effect of the glasses and bandana. The colors are wonderfully vibrant, too. It is truly an amazing coin. I even got my magnifer out to take a closer look at that bandana. I began to wonder if the designs in the bandana might hold the answer to the mystery. There are little ghost-like images that look like the virtual cache symbol, there are geocaching "G" symbols, big and little horseshoes, and one symbol near the right side of the eyeglasses that I'm not sure what it is. I also wondered about the rope. On the front, it goes around the coin, but on the back, there's a little loop connected to it. Am I reading too much into this coin OR am I on to something. :D

THANK YOU SO MUCH Geo_Bandit for "Ropin' me in and Bringin' a HUGE smile to my face." Your attention to detail is very much appreciated and noticed, as is your generosity and kindness. I feel very blessed and privileged to have been chosen by you to receive this beautiful coin.

HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE RECEIVED THIS COIN. :blink:

P1060685.jpg

OMG I GOT ONE!!!!!!!!!! YIPPETIEYAY!!!!!!!!! I AM IN HEAVEN I TELL YA!!!!!! WHOOHOO!!!!!!! I can't believe my eyes!!! I received #170!!!! :D

11ccbe0a-95e6-48c4-b08f-135034a86861.jpg

Front side :laughing:

1b505c5e-7684-451a-b283-1c8671fd223c.jpg

Back side :lol:

4cdce811-a32b-4cde-b6eb-efe631438aaf.jpg

Geo_Bandit coin at home in Idaho with my well worn shoes!!

79205b2f-2db8-419b-a4d1-13089f5e900b.jpg

Geo_Bandit Mystery Geocoin on my hatband

ce2f99a7-f026-4c60-8b46-0d9ed54afd44.jpg

ok I told RSG that I would post a picture of myself if I was lucky enough to receive one...YIPPEETIEYAY!

59df4e74-831b-4d78-9f59-ea3cacdfb62c.jpg

Thank You Geo_Bandit Mystery Geocoin person!!

eb1b8789-c9c0-4784-8912-b229eecb44ca.jpg

Western Friends Say "Much Obliged Partner"

Can you tell how EXCITED I am to have received this coin?? My friend called today and called me 'giddy' and I had to finally SHUT UP because I couldn't stop lol oh THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES OVER....This mystery coin is soooooooo cool :blink: and you TOTALLY made my life....hehehe :D

I'M HAPPY TO BE A MEMBER OF YOUR POSSE GEO_BANDIT!!!!!!!!!!!! yippeetieyay!!!!!

HAPPY TRAILS ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS ~ I loved your packaging and stamp too....omg I am so HAPPY :P:D:D:D:D

Like I said this coin fits Lori Darlin so good and I love the pictures.

Congratulations to all the others as well.

It is so great to see how many Geocachers the Geo Bandit has made smile world wide.

Thanks for all you do Geo Bandit and I hope everytime you see a smile posted here that it makes you smile as well. GREAT JOB

the geo-bandit has visited barstow! i am waiting until tomorrow, my birthday, to really open it and take pics. i will place it with the spurs i used on the "great american cattle" drive and the rope the cow boss carried from ft worth to miles city montana.

what a trip! the coin will fit right in!

huge thanks to the geo-bandit for giving me a much needed lift today!

lara

the geo-bandit has visited barstow! i am waiting until tomorrow, my birthday, to really open it and take pics. i will place it with the spurs i used on the "great american cattle" drive and the rope the cow boss carried from ft worth to miles city montana.

what a trip! the coin will fit right in!

huge thanks to the geo-bandit for giving me a much needed lift today!

lara

WOW Lara what a nice birthday gift :blink:

K ~ RSG ~ you have to post a picture of YOURSELF with it :lol:

nope. i just had the haircut from hell and it is going to take a year of grow-out just to get it to come down to my ears. you'll have to settle for my stirrups!

lara

Now, who would see the haircut, you'll just put on your hat!

I believe you have a hat? Must be mandatory in the desert... :)

Congratulations to all who got this fabulous coin! It really looks awesome in the pictures!

YIPPEE!!!!! I've been roped in!!!!

This weekend my boys and I were at my best friend's house for some much needed R&R. When we got back home, I discovered a very interesting black bubble mailer with a unique stamp in the mail. Could it be a mystery geocoin?!?! I've never even seen one in person, much less *received* one. I couldn't believe my eyes when I opened the package! Not only was it my first mystery coin, it was Geo Bandit coin #125! OMG!!! A HUGE smile covered my face as I stood there and stared in amazement at the new coin and its card. What an incredible surprise!! I LOVE IT!!! :D:):laughing::):)

Thank you, Geo Bandit!! I'm truly honored and humbled to be the recipient of one of your magnificent coins!! Thank you so much for sending me such a wonderful reason to smile! :D:D

Yeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! I've been roped in!!!!

Thank you so much Geo_Bandit!

I´m a bit seek since last week, can´t go to work!

Right now i feel much better!

I´m really speechless, Thank you, thank you, thank you!

bandit_front.jpg

bandit_back.jpg

Matlock75

Long time no hear from you Matlock75, you are sick but still alive, welcome back. :D:)

Thanks Geo-bandit for giving a lot of coiners your mysteriecoin last days, a big hug for you :laughing:

Yippee! I got roped in!

I had been gone for 9 days up to PA, and we had the lady next door picking up our mail. She handed me a big sack of mail this morning. Ugh, bills, bills and more bills. But wait...down at the bottom was a neat looking black mailer...interesting...I pull it out, already grinning....then open it. Okay there is the big smile and laugh!

What an awesome coin! Thanks Bandit!

OMG have I got a permanent smile on tonight. When I got home from work tonight I checked my mailbox and holy crap, check out the nice stamp on this black bubble envelope. Hmmmm .. GEO_BANDIT .. that's a cool stamp. Then my mind starts racing .. oh geez, could it be that someone sent me a geocoin? I pull open the envelope and the grin just goes from ear to ear. I've just been roped in by the Geo_Bandit Geocoin, provider of smiles all over the world. Not just a geocoin .. a beautiful mystery coin # 145 to boot.

It's friggin amazing at the timing. Our family was all sick with the flu this past Thanksgiving weekend here in Nova Scotia. We didnt' even get to have our big meal, just too darn sick. We were all feeling kinda down that we missed our normal tradition of turkey day, especially the kids.

Geo_Bandit .. whoever you are, I sure hope you you know how much this is truley appreciated. Thank You. :ph34r:

Edited by mikenewell

After a REALLY long day at work and bordering on exhaustion as I drive home, I arrive to find a black bubble envelope in the mail box. I am new to the forums and have no idea what treasure I hold in my hand. When I open it I am even more perplexed. Who is Geo_Bandit and why am I getting a coin in the mail?

My search opened this thread and I discover I am one of the luckiest people in the geo-world (yes, that's redundant, I'm tired). In my hand I hold #81.

I am so unbelievably thrilled to have been roped into this posse and I will do my best to go out and spread the smiles that Geo_Bandit has put on my face. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

I don't know why I am blessed to have gotten this coin but I will treasure it not only for the unique art work, and the specialness of the coin but, also for the smiles you gave me at the end of a long and tiring day, AND the reminder that there are truly nice people in the world.

Geo_Bandit....you rock!!!!!!

So..... I'm driving home from work today and I think to myself "I've yet to receive a mystery coin, wouldn't it be too cool if I had a black bubble mailer in my mailbox when I got home".

Well..... GEO_BANDIT must have been reading my mind at that moment!! Because that's just what I saw when I got home!!

THANKYOU GEO_BANDIT!!!

:) I am the proud new owner of coin #061 :) My first Mystery coin.

c1ad4ead-7240-4e15-a9b3-2e8d183f41fc.jpg

2c38df42-7356-4ee9-8af3-aaa3a9bdcfec.jpg

This is the first time I've put pictures in I hope it works

um doggies :)

oct08044.jpg

Cowgirl 083 roped in and ready for giddy-upping. Oh, Let me tell you what this meant that I got it yesterday.

It WAS my "special" day - being my birthday. (This should be a magical year due to the year I was born and the age I turned) Anyways, it brought the salt flowing from my eyes. What an excellent time for it to arrive :) For some reason , I was a tad bit blue and this was just the perfect present.

um doggies :)

oct08044.jpg

Cowgirl 083 roped in and ready for giddy-upping. Oh, Let me tell you what this meant that I got it yesterday.

It WAS my "special" day - being my birthday. (This should be a magical year due to the year I was born and the age I turned) Anyways, it brought the salt flowing from my eyes. What an excellent time for it to arrive :) For some reason , I was a tad bit blue and this was just the perfect present.

I fogot to add

THANK YOU ! ! !

( I LOVE it)

Edited by fairyhoney