Geocache Bandit Mystery Geocoin

The Amigos

Hello, what a great surprise today when I opened my mailbox, I had been roped in also by the geobandit! Coin #143

Thank you so much for making my day after a long day at work! You have brought many smiles to people, including me, may good fortune and contentment find its way back to you Geo_Bandit!

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

I came home from a very bad day of work to find a pile of bills on my desk...as I worked my way down I noticed a Black Envelope!!! could it be? Well yes it is, a package from the Geo_Bandit. The kids are keeping the envelope and stamp as they think it's the coolest thing ever to have your own personal stamp. Of course the coin is pretty awesome too :rolleyes:

Thank you so much Geo_Bandit for the fantastic gift and for making our day a little brighter. I don't know who you are but many blessing from our family to yours. Thanks.

Oh and on the ID side we all dicided this evening that it looks like Michael Jackson! Does he geocache??

Ljay xox

These is just too funny :rolleyes: Like Roll me over in the clover ! I think if it WAS done by Michael Jackson , that it would have a cute chimpanzee on it :D:laughing::)

HA ! HA! HA! - I Love the idea!

Edited by fairyhoney

I got home today after a great week at mousekakats home. Had some coin packages in my mailbox. Open a black envelope and found a totally unknown coin with number 153. A coin from Geo_Bandit. Called mousekakat and grodan and they informed me about the coin.

I'm still a bit confused and shocked but a really happy man. I logged my 100 mystery/unknown cache today and I got a mystery coin at the same day, can it be better?

Thanks Geo_Bandit for this coin, you made my day :rolleyes:

I got home today after a great week at mousekakats home. Had some coin packages in my mailbox. Open a black envelope and found a totally unknown coin with number 153. A coin from Geo_Bandit. Called mousekakat and grodan and they informed me about the coin.

I'm still a bit confused and shocked but a really happy man. I logged my 100 mystery/unknown cache today and I got a mystery coin at the same day, can it be better?

Thanks Geo_Bandit for this coin, you made my day :rolleyes:

A very, very truly deserving recipient! You won't find a kinder, gentler, more sharing heart here in Sweden with the exception of maybe Grodan and Solan, who I truly hope gets a bandit coin, too!

:rolleyes: You brought a smile to my face. After sitting in traffic for about an hour and a half, I stop by the mailbox and found my very first mystery geocoin. Thank you so much GeoBandit!! It almost didn't make it to me though. I just moved a couple of weeks ago and luckily this was forwarded to me from my old address.

Thank you very much for the wonderful gift!!

RifleMan81

Matt

Hello, what a great surprise today when I opened my mailbox, I had been roped in also by the geobandit! Coin #143

Thank you so much for making my day after a long day at work! You have brought many smiles to people, including me, may good fortune and contentment find its way back to you Geo_Bandit!

Best Regards,

MRJIFFY

Oops, it was actually coin #154, sorry if it caused any confusion :unsure:

When I came home last night from a Halloween Event and Night cache, I was very surprised to find a black mailer on my doormat. I was expecting some coins, but a black mailer, and that special stamp ??? Could it be? Would it be?

I got roped in all the way from the Netherlands to join the posse ! #209 is here!

:unsure::):):anibad: Happy, Happy, Smile, Smile :angry::yikes::smile::tired:

Thanks! I love the coin and will give it an honorary first line position on my coin display!

Joepie !

Today I received a rather peculiar black padded envelope in the mail. I didn't even know they made black padded envelopes, lol. Inside I found the cutest little geocoin. I hadn't seen this coin before but actually talked to Loridarlin the other day about it. She called to tell me she got one and how excited she was. When I saw this envelope and the homemade postage stamp I knew exactly what was inside. I was thrilled to have received one. Thank you whoever you are :) I especially love the little ghosts hidden in his bandanna. Thanks!!!

Woohooo!!!!! As I opened my mailbox today, the first that caught my eye was a regular yellow mailer from a trade. But then, behind all the junkmail, was a BLACK bubble mailer! When I saw it I just could not believe my eyes. I ripped it open and inside found...... A GEO_BANDIT #297!!!! Thank you so much Geo Bandit for roping me in!

DSCN1353.jpg

First I gotta admire your psychic abilities... to know the most perfectly awful day that would be completely brightened and turned around by receiving coin # 157 in the mail. I can start the night job with a smile now !!!

I tried to explain mystery coins and how cool they are to my nephew (who was trying to steal every dragon coin I own at the time), but it just doesn't come through properly.

I love reading the stuff people write, but it is even more awesome to receive a mystery coin in the mail.

Thanks so very much for brightening people's days; it is a most wonderful thing to do.

Lenny aka Toojin (I'll share this with Bart, we still hang together even though the caching name got a divorce :) )

p.s. Love the stamp and the classy black bubble mailer!

After dimkasmir called me to show off his new coins, I became slightly upset that I had yet to receive a mystery coin in the mail. Little did I know that a black envelope was waiting in my mailbox at that very moment! What a coincidence it was, as today was cops and robbers day at my high school! Thanks Geo Bandit for this memorable discovery, and I hope there will be many more to follow!

WELL IVE BEEN READING THIS THREAD FOR AWHILE NOW,DAYS ON END, INFACT , I JUST WANNA PIPE UP AND SAY ...WHO EVER IS DOING THIS,,I THINK THAT ITS AWSOME,, YOUR MAKING HUNDREDS OF PEPS SMILE!!!

THIS REMINDS ME OF A GROUP THAT DOES SUPER NICE THINGS FOR PEPOLE BUT STAY UNKNOWEN. I FORGET THEIR NAME,,, BUT SAY FOR INSTANCE,,SOMEONE NEEDS A CAR THEY WILL BUY IT AND LEAVE IT FOR THEM TO NEVER FIND OUT WHO ACTUALLY MADE A DREAM OR WISH COME TRUE.

BUT THE WHOLE TIME THEY ARE WATCHING!!

KEEP UP THE GR8 WORK BANDIT!!!

Geocoin Bandit - thank you for the wonderful surprise today. I posted the photo in the What was in your mailbox thread. This was very exciting and really made my day. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Congrats......... :ph34r:

And hope your feeling better...... :D:laughing:

Edited by chief20r2

I am sitting here in Hamburg, over 200 km away from home, in the little room that will be my home for the next 6 months during the weeks, and I got a message from home that a black mailer from a "Geo Bandit" arrived today :rolleyes::D

I was quite busy organizing moving here, no internet access for over a week etc., and I completely missed this new mystery-coin, I had to browse the forum to find out what it is all about with that "Geo Bandit" :):D

I can't wait to go home on friday, and now it is even harder to wait because I am so excited about that mysterious black mailer that is waiting for me :):D:D

So all I can say today is "Thank you, Geo Bandit, for this great message"! I will have to be patient to see what waits for me at home ;)

Woohooo!!!!! As I opened my mailbox today, the first that caught my eye was a regular yellow mailer from a trade. But then, behind all the junkmail, was a BLACK bubble mailer! When I saw it I just could not believe my eyes. I ripped it open and inside found...... A GEO_BANDIT #297!!!! Thank you so much Geo Bandit for roping me in!

DSCN1353.jpg

Congrats! This is the most awesomest coin in a while! I am really really enjoying reading this thread! Coin-gratulations to all the donatees! :rolleyes:;):)

I must send a great big THANK YOU!!!! to the Geo_Bandit. This beautiful geocoin was such a surprise!!!! I had no idea this mystery coin was making its way around the cattle fields so this was truly a very nice gift!

First of all, I too had no idea they made black bubble mailers. Where have I been? LOL I had a couple of trades working their way to NC but knowing it was too soon to receive any, this lil bubbler caught me by surprise. I instantly looked at the address, yeppers, its suppose to be mine. Then I look at the return address...hmm...G. Bandit....I don't recall a trade with this person. OH WOW!!!! LOOK AT THAT STAMP!!! How cool is that?!?!? They even personalized the stamp. Geo_Bandit....still no clue.....oh my gosh!! did I forget to send someone a coin?!?!?! In a panic, I open the package and pull out this magnificent looking coin! Hmm.... I don't recall asking someone for this one....could it really be? Could it really be a mystery coin for me?? So then, I grab the card.....Geo_Bandit....provider of smiles. Well....I had a big smile...a little coinfusion....but none the less a smile.....OH MY GOSH!!! IT IS A MYSTERY COIN!!!!! I can't believe it....I have been roped in by the Geo_Bandit! Should I grab my spurs? Should I grab my saddle or just hang on for the ride and go whereever I need to go?

Thank you so much for thinking of me and for sending me this gracious gift. It truly is appreciated!

I am now the proud owner of #294 :o

Thanks again!!

Tonya / n8turgrl

7367857f-f0d5-43e9-8a03-9a0be71f0636.jpg

Thank you to the Geo Bandit for being so generous, I had a pretty coin waiting for me yesterday in the mailbox. It's always nice to see that there are people out there who are so giving. Thank you for thinking of me ;) It's been fun to read all the posts and to see a large variety of people receiving this coin. Thanks again, much appreciated!

tsun :o

Thank you to the Geo Bandit for being so generous, I had a pretty coin waiting for me yesterday in the mailbox. It's always nice to see that there are people out there who are so giving. Thank you for thinking of me ;) It's been fun to read all the posts and to see a large variety of people receiving this coin. Thanks again, much appreciated!

tsun :o

yeeeehawww!

:o OMG! Look what I found in my mailbox. My first reaction was, the geo_bandit must have run out of black bubble envelopes. I went on to the forums and didn't see any blue ones mentioned. Then I took a closer look at the beautiful coin and sure enough, the back is blue instead of green. My heart dropped. What a nice, nice surprise!! I had just completed a pretty rough week. Last week I had to make a last minute business trip to Georgia for the week. I missed my flight on the way home (by one minute) and the next available flight home wasn't for another 12 hours, putting me home at 2 a.m. which wouldn't normally be a big problem except I had two back to back Halloween parties to hold for my daughters (not to mention that I was feeling pretty sick the whole week). So, I had three very long nights in a row. Finding this coin in my mailbox put a nice big smile on my face. ;)

Thanks geo_bandit, whoever you are!!! :D:D:D I will treasure your coin forever.

Yeeeehawwww !

geo_bandit.jpg

...Anthus

:o OMG! Look what I found in my mailbox. My first reaction was, the geo_bandit must have run out of black bubble envelopes. I went on to the forums and didn't see any blue ones mentioned. Then I took a closer look at the beautiful coin and sure enough, the back is blue instead of green. My heart dropped. What a nice, nice surprise!! I had just completed a pretty rough week. Last week I had to make a last minute business trip to Georgia for the week. I missed my flight on the way home (by one minute) and the next available flight home wasn't for another 12 hours, putting me home at 2 a.m. which wouldn't normally be a big problem except I had two back to back Halloween parties to hold for my daughters (not to mention that I was feeling pretty sick the whole week). So, I had three very long nights in a row. Finding this coin in my mailbox put a nice big smile on my face. ;)

Thanks geo_bandit, whoever you are!!! :D:D:D I will treasure your coin forever.

Yeeeehawwww !

geo_bandit.jpg

...Anthus

Well shoot, I didn't know there was a difference until you just mentioned it, mine is blue too :D I was thinking the same thing about the envelopes, lol. How cool!

Wow, congrads on everyone who has received the Bandit Geocoin....We see there is different versions, ours had a yellow background now we are seeing ones that are green, blueand orange, all of the geocaching colors, wow how cool is that. WooHoo! Great to see whoever you are Mystery Geo Bandit for speading your generousity all over to make people have a better day, and we love reading each day all the lucky recipients...and look forward to see who is blessed next.

Thank You!

Edited by sweetlife

I received a Geo_Bandit coin (#270) in todays mail and it is a great looking coin. I am touched that of all the cachers in the world to choose from that the Geo_Bandito thought of ME. I am honored to accept this gift and I thank you with all my heart whomever you may be. Peace. :yikes:

Jim

jAY miLLS

I received a Geo_Bandit coin (#270) in todays mail and it is a great looking coin. I am touched that of all the cachers in the world to choose from that the Geo_Bandito thought of ME. I am honored to accept this gift and I thank you with all my heart whomever you may be. Peace. :yikes:

Jim

jAY miLLS

Congrads Jay on receiving the Mystery Geo Bandit......glad you were roped in to join in the posse