Can't obtain activation code

mmacgown

:) I won a Caching around the World coin at an event in February and have been unsuccessful in retrieving an activation code. There was no card or label, so I'm not sure where I can find the code. I've tried several different companies and had no luck. The coin has a nickel finish and on one side it has a simple compass rose. On the other side is "nielsenc" "2005" , a globe, "CA WA UT" Japan China Singapore UK Switzerland" and "Caching around the World." Doesn anyone here have the same coin and can anyone help me find the activation code? Thanks! :D

:) I won a Caching around the World coin at an event in February and have been unsuccessful in retrieving an activation code. There was no card or label, so I'm not sure where I can find the code. I've tried several different companies and had no luck. The coin has a nickel finish and on one side it has a simple compass rose. On the other side is "nielsenc" "2005" , a globe, "CA WA UT" Japan China Singapore UK Switzerland" and "Caching around the World." Doesn anyone here have the same coin and can anyone help me find the activation code? Thanks! :D

Its a personal coin by cacher nielsenc. Try contacting him through his profile.

It may be a non-trackable version of his coin.

you should be able to go to www.oakcoins.com/activate

Good luck

Yes, many coins do not include the activation code with them, because people tend to lose such things.

Many coins allow you to go to the coin maker and request the activation code.

One just has to figure out which maker made the coin in question, since you do not have the advertisement tag with it.

All the major coin makers are listed at http://www.geocaching.com/track/geocoin.aspx which you can reach through 2 mouse clicks on any geocaching page.