Geocaching Organizations in Arabian Peninsula

MissJenn

This topic is to let you know about the regional geocaching organizations near you.

These groups listed below sponsor event caches and online forums where geocachers in the same area can get to know each other and share information. Geocaching organizations play a pivotal role in maintaining good relations with the land managers for the parks and forests where we play our game. Getting involved in your local group is a great way to make new friends and find answers to questions about the local caching scene.

It is up to representatives of the organizations to maintain this thread as a list of links to the geocaching groups in the Arabian Peninsula. Please feel free to write a brief post about your geocaching group, giving its name, the area where most of its members live, and a link to the group's website, forums or mailing list. If your information changes later on, remember to come back here and announce that change.

Please do not use this pinned topic to promote individual events or initiatives that your group is undertaking. You can start separate topics for those.

Finally, please note that this thread is not an endorsement by Groundspeak of any organization. It's just a convenient list of links.

We have just started a group "Saudi Arabia Geocachers" and have had an extremely good response and fantastic growth rate in only 5 days!

Chapters have been set up in the Western (Jeddah), Central (Riyadh) and Eastern (Dammam/Dhahran and Al Khobar) provinces with a local manager in place to organize local, and later on, national trips and events.

We are already planning geocaching trips - log on and be the first to know what's going on.

If you are a geocacher in Saudi Arabia, log on at: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/saudi-geocachers

and request membership access.

Happy geocaching! me N u (group owners) :ph34r:

We have just started a group "Saudi Arabia Geocachers" and have had an extremely good response and fantastic growth rate in only 5 days!

Chapters have been set up in the Western (Jeddah), Central (Riyadh) and Eastern (Dammam/Dhahran and Al Khobar) provinces with a local manager in place to organize local, and later on, national trips and events.

We are already planning geocaching trips - log on and be the first to know what's going on.

If you are a geocacher in Saudi Arabia, log on at: http://groups.google.co.uk/group/saudi-geocachers

Happy geocaching! me N u (group owners) ;)

This group has grown up and is now www.saudigeocachers.com - log on and find out what all the fuss is about. ;)

This group has grown up and is now www.saudigeocachers.com - log on and find out what all the fuss is about! ;)

We are now on Facebook and Twitter - making it easier for you to stay up to date.

This group has grown up and is now www.saudigeocachers.com - log on and find out what all the fuss is about! ;)

We are now on Facebook and Twitter - making it easier for you to stay up to date.

Hello there,

I'm a new geocacher in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and I was just wondering if the Saudi Geocachers site was still up and active, as I've been trying to access it and my browser keeps saying it can't find the server.

Thanks!

Hello there,

I'm a new geocacher in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia and I was just wondering if the Saudi Geocachers site was still up and active, as I've been trying to access it and my browser keeps saying it can't find the server.

Thanks!

Try

https://www.facebook.com/saudigeocachers?fref=ts