Searching a Cacher

Schulz & Schulz

Hello,

Does anybody know the cacher graybabe from USA ?

He hold my coin over 4 month and does not answer at any emails !!!

Greetings from germany

It looks like they joined geocaching, cached for about ten days, then stopped. In one of their logs, they said they dropped your coin into another cache but others have found that cache and no mention of your coin. Sorry!

Hello,

Greetings from germany

It looks like they joined geocaching, cached for about ten days, then stopped. In one of their logs, they said they dropped your coin into another cache but others have found that cache and no mention of your coin. Sorry!

Be patient. They may start geocaching in the spring again and find your coin at the bottom of a bag next to the gps and put it back in circulation.

Geocaching is mainstream now, not a fringey activity only for hikers and outdoor people, so it's bound to attract folks who try it make mistakes and move on. If you're a victim of their mistake you can hope they'll come back to it and give more care about what they are doing.

Hello,

Greetings from germany

Her profile says she lives in Colorado - place a post in that forum topic...someone will probably know her...but not that many people read the forums....good luck!!