Mystery Halloween Geocoin

geoswag.com

is there only going to be one mystery geocoin comming out and just in two different metals, or will their be more then one design? forget about it.

purchased one of each , hope they are neat halloween coins, never bought a mystery coin, gave it a try this time.

Edited by sweetlife

Hello to all!! :)

Where can I see the coin??

You are talking about metal varietes etc, like you have seen it!!

....Or the photo is a mystery too? :D

Sorry for asking!! :D

I was wondering the same thing!

As I understand it there is no photo yet, u buy a surprise, as the phote gets revealed the price gets up.

I thing N stands for nickel and g for gold referring to the metal, but I am not sure...

Hello to all!! :D

Where can I see the coin??

You are talking about metal varietes etc, like you have seen it!!

....Or the photo is a mystery too? :D

Sorry for asking!! :D

I was wondering the same thing!

As I understand it there is no photo yet, u buy a surprise, as the phote gets revealed the price gets up.

I thing N stands for nickel and g for gold referring to the metal, but I am not sure...

I understand that that is what my understanding is also :)

Is it trackable on geocaching.com? That part can't be a mystery if you are selling it here. So please let us know, as I can't seem to locate the sale in the time I have to do so.

Also, I was under the impression that mystery coins were coins that were given out and sent out anonymously, not coins that were sold sight unseen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Also, I was under the impression that mystery coins were coins that were given out and sent out anonymously, not coins that were sold sight unseen. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Looks like another marketing ploy to sell coins, a fun one at that! I would love to buy one, but money is just too tight (and I've spent all my spare on more coins so I can give them out to newbs for our Todie's Wild Ride lol). The only mystery here is what the coin looks like and I'm waiting patiently for the secret to be revealed!

So, you aren't wrong my friend!! :laughing:

As a friend once told me, wrong is such a strong word. Ever tell someone they were wrong? Most get defensive when told this, it's almost like you insulted the person! You might have felt misinformed or had a misunderstanding, but I doubt you were feeling you were wrong! :laughing:

teaser1.jpg

teaser2.jpg

Oh boy candy corn :P:laughing::D:DYUM

I hate candy corn. But I like the witches hat. Maybe she'll work a spell on me.

The trick is to break off the white , throw it away ( or feed it to the scrounging dog) eat the yellow , THEN best of all, eat the orange. Of course can only stand to eat a couple of pieces at a time :laughing:

teaser1.jpg

teaser2.jpg

Oh boy candy corn :P:laughing::D:DYUM

I hate candy corn. But I like the witches hat. Maybe she'll work a spell on me.

The trick is to break off the white , throw it away ( or feed it to the scrounging dog) eat the yellow , THEN best of all, eat the orange. Of course can only stand to eat a couple of pieces at a time :laughing:

THROW IT AWAY?? FEED IT TO THE SCROUNGING DOG?? Clearly you are not up to date on your POTIONS. There is a special ingredient in the white part that makes it invaluable for several different spells and potions! Nothing else will work.

Thanks for pointing out the Ghost. I was having trouble admitting that it was really there.

Of course can only stand to eat a couple of pieces at a time :)

I'm a candy corn freak!!

I absolutely love them!!

In fact, I was munching on a pile of them when the idea for this coin came to mind!! :D

That sweet sugary taste can be pretty overwelming though, after about a half a bag!! :D:D

I also love Caramels!

A few weeks ago I found a bag of "Brach's Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn". I thought "HEAVEN!"

EEEEK!! Now those things have a definate sugar overload!! 5-6 pieces and even "I" have to stop eating them.

That's the reason I knew the exact name of them. I read the bag because I haven't eaten them all just yet. :)

Anyone for a PEEPS Ghost? ;)

D-man :D

Of course can only stand to eat a couple of pieces at a time :D

I'm a candy corn freak!!

I absolutely love them!!

In fact, I was munching on a pile of them when the idea for this coin came to mind!! :D

That sweet sugary taste can be pretty overwelming though, after about a half a bag!! :D:D

I also love Caramels!

A few weeks ago I found a bag of "Brach's Milk Maid Caramel Candy Corn". I thought "HEAVEN!"

EEEEK!! Now those things have a definate sugar overload!! 5-6 pieces and even "I" have to stop eating them.

That's the reason I knew the exact name of them. I read the bag because I haven't eaten them all just yet. :)

Anyone for a PEEPS Ghost? :)

D-man B)

Nah, if you can find them ( seems to be hard around here except at Halloween :D ) You gotta eat Kraft - they aren't as sweet as Brach's and Almost as a caramel should taste ;):cool:

As far as Peeps go . . . ever put them into the microwave for say 6 seconds :D ?

Edited by fairyhoney

Nah, if you can find them ( seems to be hard around here except at Halloween :D ) You gotta eat Kraft - they aren't as sweet as Brach's and Almost as a caramel should taste :);)

As far as Peeps go . . . ever put them into the microwave for say 6 seconds :) ?

No No No you have to freeze them over night. Crunchy peeps are yumm-o! And I cant wait to see more coin looks like a full halloween theme and even looks like it's glow in the dark!

Nah, if you can find them ( seems to be hard around here except at Halloween :D ) You gotta eat Kraft - they aren't as sweet as Brach's and Almost as a caramel should taste :);)

As far as Peeps go . . . ever put them into the microwave for say 6 seconds :) ?

No No No you have to freeze them over night. Crunchy peeps are yumm-o! And I cant wait to see more coin looks like a full halloween theme and even looks like it's glow in the dark!

I might be willing to try those frozen ones, but I was traumatized by Peeps as a child. My Mom used to take them out of the package and seperate them before putting them into the Easter Bashet with all that green grass stuff. Needless to say...It was a MESS. Besides, I'm not a fan of marshmallow anyway!

Edited by WRITE SHOP ROBERT