Any New Missions Coming Up Soon

River Cacher

I am wanting to join in on some Missions as I have extra coins and would like to get me and my kids involved with these?

Does anyone Know of new ones in the works?

I would like to join a few first then i would like to try doing one on my own.

Are these hard to start and has anyone done one for our soldiers?

Maybe a Pen Pal Soldier type of one?

I´m hoping for anyone to bring on a Santas mission this year and set it up in good time to find gifts and coins before christmas. I live in Sweden and therefor my packages has a long way to travel. :rolleyes:

I´m also in the halloweenmission and waiting for the stores to start sell the halloweenstuff, hope the packages make it over the pond in time.

A pen-pal-soldier-mission is maybe not one for me I think.

Last year there was a Thanksgiving mission but I don´t know if someone wants to set one up this year.

I don´t know what other missions could be coming up before the end of the year. Hmm maybe a New Years Mission?

Have fun.

grodan Karin

i just created a mission between myself and lorca.nl and geo-error. our plan is to have a geocoin attached to a small net bag that holds a few small items as gifts. the geocoin tb is to travel from where i live to end up at a specific (or near to) cache so that geo-error or lorca can retrieved it. then the journey starts all over again for a return trip back to me.

if anyone wants to also create a similar tb to travel to me and back i am up for this, its a lot of fun.

I´m hoping for anyone to bring on a Santas mission this year and set it up in good time to find gifts and coins before christmas. I live in Sweden and therefor my packages has a long way to travel. :ph34r:

grodan Karin

I too am interested in a Santa's mission.

Will consider organising it, BUT would prefer not to, as am so busy this month & next!

I´m hoping for anyone to bring on a Santas mission this year and set it up in good time to find gifts and coins before christmas. I live in Sweden and therefor my packages has a long way to travel. :ph34r:

grodan Karin

I too am interested in a Santa's mission.

Will consider organising it, BUT would prefer not to, as am so busy this month & next!

If nobody takes this on later i will be willing to if someone tells me how to run it as I have not done one yet.

I do have all the time to take care of it.

The only thing I have going on is raising a few kids and geocaching.