Invisible TB's in GEOCaches

TheCruisers!

We've been to several cache to seek out TB's, only to find they are MIA. I had read some threads that told how to report lost TB's. Problem being i can only report on these ones i own. Is there some way to report others?

I have found a virtual cache that seemed to be a grave yard, is it ok to drop TB's that i find in these grave yards? I thought about doing this for those TB's that have been MIA for a year or more?

It was just a thought to help with those cachers in search of TB's but come up short even thought the log states it should be there.

I would appericate any in put.

Thanks

Chip & SQRT

Missing bugs should be placed out to the Unknown Location not dropped into virtual caches.

If the bug has been verified as missing send a note to the bug owner alerting them of the situation and give them instructions on how to Mark the item missing. Give them several weeks to respond.

If the bug owner doesn't respond, notify the cache owner and provide them instructions on how to Mark the item missing. Again, give them plenty of time to respond.

If no response contact the local reviewer and ask them to remove it. You do need to work with the bug and cache owner before going to the reviewer.

The mark as missing option took care of the need for graveyards. Graveyards add false mileage. If you find a TB or geocoin missing and get no response from the cache owner or TB owner to mark it missing, let me know and I will do it for you happily, well, sadly. I'm happy to do it, but sad that it's missing.

I have found a virtual cache that seemed to be a grave yard, is it ok to drop TB's that i find in these grave yards? I thought about doing this for those TB's that have been MIA for a year or more?

But, how could you 'do this'.

If you know the tracking number, then most likely you have the bugs that you claim are missing?

You can put 'your' bugs & coins, ones that you do not have traveling out in the world, into a virtual somewhere so that they do not appear in your inventory.

There was talk, 3 years ago, of making some kind of repository of your own things, separate from your inventory of travel bugs that you are moving along. But there's been no hide (s.i.c.) or hear (s.i.c.) of that forever.