COINS HAVE ARRIVED! 2008 Snowman Suncatcher Geocoins

SUCKERISH

Reservations are open for the 2008 Snowman Suncatcher Geocoin!

Earlier this year, my husband started Geocaching. The next thing I knew, he was getting all these ‘geocoins’ in the mail. Sure, they were pretty cool, but I just wasn’t as excited about them as he was. One night, after a glass or two of wine, I decided to look on eBay to see what Geocoins were out there. Our anniversary was approaching and I thought it would be neat if I could find a Geocoin with 1997 on it. I was in luck! I found (and purchased) the Cinema Boxer 10 year anniversary Suncatcher Geocoin. From the moment I received it in the mail I was hooked on Suncatcher Geocoins!

I am very excited to unveil my first Geocoin – the 2008 Snowman Suncatcher!!!

Snowman2008Geocoins.jpg

The 2008 Snowman Suncatcher Geocoin is 1.75”. The coin features “Season’s Greetings 2008” on one side and “A Starry Night” on the reverse. The coin is trackable at www.geocaching.com and will have a custom icon. The stars on the face of the coin glow in the dark!

I expect to receive the Geocoins by mid-November. There will be 3 different metal versions: Nickel (RE), Gold (LE), and Black Nickel (XLE). Minting will be as follows:

RE - Nickel (125)

LE – Gold (75)

XLE – Black Nickel (50) - limited to 1 coin per person*

The LE and XLE will not be re-minted. RE may be re-minted, depending on demand.

*NOTE: If you are ordering for another Geocacher to save on shipping, please indicate this in your email and include their Geocaching name as well.

Pricing Shipping

RE - Shiny Nickel $10.95 1 - 3 coins $3.50 US / $4.50 International

LE – Shiny Gold $11.95 4 – 6 coins $5.50 US / $6.50 International

XLE – Black Nickel $14.95 7+ coins Add $0.50 / coin

BUY THE 3-COIN SET AND SAVE!! $35.00

Please contact me at GeocoinsbySuckerish@hotmail.com to place your order or ask question. I check my email account daily.

When placing your order, please include the following:

1. Name and Geocaching name

2. Paypal address

3. Shipping address

4. Order selection(s)

5. Preferred email address for any updates and for confirmation of your order

• Reservations will be first come/first serve

• XLE limit of 1 / person will be enforced – no exceptions

• Payment must be made thru Paypal

• Payment will be requested shortly before the coins are ready to ship

• Payment is expected within 72 hours of the Paypal invoice or your order will become void and the coins made available for others to purchase

Thanks! Suckerish

<edit to clarify for the OP, this is for reservations>

Edited by Eartha

When I saw the word pre-sale in the headline I almost didn't even open the thread considering that pre-sales are scarey anymore. But I like the way you are doing your pre-sale, not sure it is a pre-sale though.

Thank you for this feedback. I'm pretty new to all of this, so am interested to understand better what would make this be less scary? Appreciate your input :(

When I saw the word pre-sale in the headline I almost didn't even open the thread considering that pre-sales are scarey anymore. But I like the way you are doing your pre-sale, not sure it is a pre-sale though.

Thank you for this feedback. I'm pretty new to all of this, so am interested to understand better what would make this be less scary? Appreciate your input :P

Essentially what you are doing is taking reservations. I'd call it that vs. a "pre-sale" since many people avoid pre-sales like the plague.

You can request the moderators change the title of your thread. Just go into your original post and there is an area to click on to "notify the moderator" or something like that. Then the next moderator who logs on can handle it quickly.

Hope that helps! B)

Thank you for this feedback. I'm pretty new to all of this, so am interested to understand better what would make this be less scary? Appreciate your input :P

Essentially what you are doing is taking reservations. I'd call it that vs. a "pre-sale" since many people avoid pre-sales like the plague.

You can request the moderators change the title of your thread. Just go into your original post and there is an area to click on to "notify the moderator" or something like that. Then the next moderator who logs on can handle it quickly.

Hope that helps! B)

Thanks! I've submitted the request to update the title. All the feedback is much appreciated!

COINS HAVE ARRIVED! For those of you who have placed reservations with me - thank you! I sent out some of the coins today and am working on the rest of the orders.

If anyone is still interested in purchasing these coins, I do still have some quantities of all metals available.

Thank you!

Tambe aka Suckerish

:rolleyes:;);):):laughing::D:D:D:D

Mine arrived today, All the way from USA, to the UK much more prompt than some I have ordered. This has restored my faith with dealing over the Atlantic.

Many Thanks for these wonderful coins, Look forward to putting them out in the wilds this winter. Many Thanks.

Would defininately buy off you again should you design more. Excellent.

I have 5 complete sets remaining for purchase. If anyone is interested, please contact me at geocoinsbysuckerish@hotmail.com

I just about have the artwork finalized on my next coin, which is for my husband. I'll give you all a sneak peak real soon!

Happy Holidays everyone!

Suckerish