Coin dips and TB dips

BiT

True, but there are those who just enter a "Write Note" for a TB or Coin dip who don't even visit the EarthCache.

The system doesn't allow TB drop/dips on Earthcaches.

Really? I never noticed that! Learn something new everyday :D

Yeah. I think I said that on post number two. :D

:) I guess you did! So that begs the question, has anyone logged a coin at a virtual or web-cam type? I've never tried myself, but now I'm curious.

BlueDeuce said: Virtuals and all other cache types currently allow Tb logs.

I just went on a highpointing mission, and dipped TBs and GCs at the NE and KS highpoints, and the the NE/KS/CO tri-state marker. All virtuals. No problem.

Many state highpoints have virtuals, and many don't have caches at or near the summit. I hope they don't take that feature away. One of my TBs goals is to get to all the state highpoints. Lots of states, but no luck yet.

Edited by cachestacker

No webcams. - Virtuals and all other cache types currently allow Tb logs.

Thats strange since theres a vertual in Las Vegas that has 200+ TB in it.

Strange in that people are using virtual caches as repositories, but the system allows it.

Personally I think we need to take into consideration that these show up in local searches as TBs available to be found. Claiming that the bug really isn't there doesn't remove it from the system search.

Sloppy.

I have a personal TB (my car) that I dip in and out of all the caches I find. Why? I don't know, mileage perhaps, or maybe I just like getting a bunch of email about it...

It would be nice to be able to log it at EarthCache finds, but not a huge deal since there's usually a physical or virtual cache close by.

I'm not sure if you really looked into it but a cache named Moose Mob is using it as his personal holding box for geocoins and TBs. Problem is, some of them isn't his coins. They are owned by other cachers and it looks like he his holding them for his self.

I'm not sure if you really looked into it but a cache named Moose Mob is using it as his personal holding box for geocoins and TBs. Problem is, some of them isn't his coins. They are owned by other cachers and it looks like he his holding them for his self.

It may look that way, but sometimes the truth is not always obvious. Please do more thurough research before making accusations.