5000! Bolas Heathens

PopUpPirate

Yay, well done on hitting an amazing 5K on Froggatt Edge GCH5E3, looks a cracker to have chosen, hope you enjoyed the Piratemania caches too, and "Some You Win" which is one of my favs :huh:

I'm sure you'd've got the fastest 5K record however Dr Solly is charging on like a man (and wife) possessed!

Congrats on joining the elusive club!

Not a bad achievement I suppose. It must be something about 'ants in your pants' which keeps John on the move!

I recall something like ' i was just having my breakfast when I noticed a new cache' ...............

A very sincere congratulations - we lesser mortals can only look on in wonder!

Thanks for all your help too

Jacqueline and Peter

Many thanks for all the kind thoughts :D. We're having a great time with our caching as usual and cannot get enough of it (well, we can really as work and life gets in the way of more caching :o).

I'm especially proud of Isaac as he's probably done about 90% or so of the total finds, which he's very happy with. Most boys his age would have got bored long ago and gone back to other things but he's stuck with it and really enjoys his caching. He's got a great appreciation for the outdoors which I'd love to see him carry on into his adult life :D.

p.s. some *very* scary photos in the second post above, which all of us had fun looking through. It's always tricky trying to take a photo of yourself but did not realise I look so serious on some. I could at least try and smile a bit as I'm enjoying myself at the time out caching :).