day 1 of Geocaching

chuck3

:huh: Just got my GPSr today! an Etrex legend HCx! heading up to Red Lodge MT tomorrow with 4 cahces in mind. Im not expecting to get all of them, but cant wait to see how this thing works. wish me luck!

Welcome aboard. We are fairly new and fully addicted. B)

Our whole family enjoys this sport and my only regret is waiting so long to start.

- G

Yep 3 out of 4 is pretty good, hit a dry spell a couple of weeks ago and I located 6 out of 11.

Red Lodge is pretty nice area, we have acreage south of Anaconda and I have not even had time to do the caches around Butte or Anaconda. But we end up there only 3 weeks out the year currently

So welcome to the Hunt!

did 5 more this afternoon. 5 outta 5!!! the largest was one of those tiny coffe cans. 3 of them were well hidden copper tubes, and my first find of the afternoon was a nano that i found not more than 2 minutes out of the truck!

im hoping its good tracking skills, but to stay on the safe side im gonna call it beginners luck! :laughing:

so that makes 8 out of nine for my first day!