[COINTEST] Post your favorite Halloween geocaching photo

Team JSAM

We are currently working on a new geopix geocoin and we are looking for a Halloween related geocaching photos and the photo must have a geocache in the photo. This time we will not be voting but the winner that we choose will get some free coins.

Rules for posting;

1. Please only post photos that you are the sole owner of not that you found or that were taken by others.

2. All photos posted are be subject to be used on a geocoin that will sold by CoinSwag.

3. Photos must be family friendly and must contain a geocache in the photo.

Rules may change at anytime.

This will be a short cointest so don't delay in posting your photos.

Thanks,

Jake

Edited by Team JSAM

Hehehe..... these are great to see!! Wouldn't want to bump into any of the above when I'm night caching though, "The Night Cacher" would give me heart failure for sure!!!!!!!! B) .......and poor fairyhoney is in definite need of some iron tablets or a drink offresh blood there LOL! Brilliant.....thanks for making me smile folks.

Ali B):huh:

This was a cache that we placed in Colorado....It was a 3 stage multi...the last stage was an ammo box with the skull attached....unfortunately, someone stole the ammo box and the skull and people found the first stage and thought they were done and signed the arm!! Sigh. Oh well..it was fun while it lasted!

The last pics are of our Blue with the last stage...she helped us hide it! (and she's even making a "scary" face! LOL)

The coords for stage 2 are written on the palm of the "hand" that is chained to the tree...

DSCF8788.jpg

The coords to stage 3 are written on the top of the foot.

DSCF8786.jpg

here is the last stage! The ammo box is hidden under the pine needles!

DSCF8783-1.jpg

And here is Blue making her scary face with the last stage...

Blueatndthecache101406.jpg

Here is a picture of my very first cache. By the way, what is Halloween?

TheNightCacher011.jpg

I like this one better, has the headstone with it! Very spooky!

Gives me some ideas for my Halloween Barbecue! That event certainly needs some caches along with it...

Regards, ElliPirelli

WOW! I like this photo too!!! That's spooky!! YES!! :D

Well, according to his codename and that he likes cemeteries.....can you imagine see him with this musk, while you are night caching in a cemetery???? :o:)

That's cool!!! Great costume Night Cacher!!! ;)

I have a picture but it is so old and I do not hold any caches!! when it was taken, geocaching didn't exist!!!

I am a child!!! :mad:

The photo was taken in a nowdays cache area, but I do not know if I can post it here!

No, not a spooky photo!! It is just me and my sister! Some of you may have seen it! She is a princess and I am a joker or something like that!! :D

We do not have a halloween here....we only have carnibal, so...

Halloween is not a big thing here, so a spooky cache is the exception.

Here's one that is a night time only - - - - following the firetacks up a deserted track, scrambling up a very steep bank (thank goodness for a few trees to prop one's feet against),

Then finally this.....

291844149_993a58f2aa.jpg

The photo is not all, of course. A terrible scream accompanies the opening of the coffin.

But, sorry, this is a mystery cache, so I just can't say where.