Latest patch to Colorado 400t screwed up my unit!

It screwed up all my geocaches. when i go to the cache there is no info shown on cache and the 'back' button makes my unit shut off! it does this to ALL my caches. Help! How do i revert back to a previous version?

here is the latest patch i am talking about. it royally screwed up my unit and i can no longer geocache with it.

http://www8.garmin.com/support/collection....ct=010-00622-45

It screwed up all my geocaches. when i go to the cache there is no info shown on cache and the 'back' button makes my unit shut off! it does this to ALL my caches. Help! How do i revert back to a previous version?

I had that problem once and the reset "cured" it. It appears as though one of your geocache files is causing the Colorado internal memory to get corrupted. If you delete all the GPX files from your GPSr, and turn it back on you will probably see that it still remembers about the geocaches, but now has no data on any of them.

Before you revert back, try a "reset". Backup any files you may have on your GPSr (Just in Case), then turn it off. Hold both "soft buttons" and still holding them, press the power button and you should get a prompt asking you if you want to erase all used data. Say yes, then re-apply all of your custom settings.

That should resolve your problem (until you re-load the "bad" geocache).