WWFM IV ~ 8th November 2008

getting really fed up now ordered my Path tags at the same time as Sue (in Jersey) she got hers ages ago. I contacted the shop when they finally returned from holiday only to be told they had been shipped 28/10/08 (and not when they tolad me they would be). To date no sign of these blasted tags. Heres hoping the postie has something for me on Monday.

Are you all organised and ready to MOB?

For those who are attended the London WWFM we may get nicked under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, Mob Rules

so, perhaps we should make it 15 seconds! :rolleyes:

However, if we do get banged up I think we can rely on the Geocaching community to protest for our release ...can't we! :)

Edited by goldpot

For those who are attended the London WWFM we may get nicked under the Serious Organised Crime and Police Act 2005, Mob Rules

so, perhaps we should make it 15 seconds! :D

However, if we do get banged up I think we can rely on the Geocaching community to protest for our release ...can't we! :)

I thought it was supposed to be a Flash Mob, not a PROTEST??? :rolleyes::(

There could be...over who's going to be TFTF! :D

so, perhaps we should make it 15 seconds! :D

However, if we do get banged up I think we can rely on the Geocaching community to protest for our release ...can't we! :D

Don't worry, Wendy is already known to the local plod.

Wouldn't it be comical if it was the same coppers that were involved with this:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LU...a0-ccef9f5db6fa

:D

Pants pants pants

just had an email from the Coin store saying that my order has been found in a bag in their office along with a load of others (that were meant to have been sent last week) and have now been sent today.

So who thinks these are going to get here in time?

Edited by skibumsuk

Pants pants pants

just had an email from the Coin store saying that my order has been found in a bag in their office along with a load of others (that were meant to have been sent last week) and have now been sent today.

So who thinks these are going to get here in time?

Hmmm i would say you got two hopes... Bob Hope.... and my guess No Hope :anibad:

shame about the PT's no arrival but if my last package from across the pond is anything to go by... you may get them in time for the new year.... my last Air Mail letter from USA took 41 days!!!!!! (small padded envelope)

Hope all the other events where as successful as the Wickford flash mob.

Great to meet other local (& not so local) cachers on such a fun event & already looking forward to the next excuse to meet up & have a pint!

:blink::(;) Thanks to the skibums for organising & everyone else for making it enjoyable! :D:D:D

Provisionally 91 last night in Chester.... Amanzing night!!

The Cross is where lots of locals meet up and kids hang out etc, so there were lots of bemused looking locals!!

Very good organisation, including food, and a raffle!!! Great night, then all on to another event a few miles away for food / drinks etc!

Once Philpamandrob have done the final tally of numbers attending, I'm sure we'll let you know!

Edinburgh walker has filmed the last couple of minutes of the Edinburgh event it can be viewed

When you see me addressing people that you can't see, that is actually muggles walking up to the back of the crowd, the poor chap you see in the two tone jacket is also an unsuspecting muggle.

I wonder what they all thought when we all walked off and left them standing??

65 was the final total for London. Reports of the worldwide event can be heard on the podcacher podcast, which can be downloaded from www.podcacher.com

The date for the next WWFM is May 2cnd 2009.

Due to prior commitments, I won't be able to run a London one, (hint, hint, situation vacant) but maybe it's time to wake up a few fellow Dorset folk to get 'em flashing :anitongue:

Edited by Dorsetgal & GeoDog

Due to prior commitments, I won't be able to run a London one, (hint, hint, situation vacant) but maybe it's time to wake up a few fellow Dorset folk to get 'em flashing :anitongue:

Due to work I won't be doing one in Edinburgh either, (hint, hint, situation also available) but if someone else organises one I may be able to make it for the 15 minutes before going to work.

Due to work I won't be doing one in Edinburgh either, (hint, hint, situation also available) but if someone else organises one I may be able to make it for the 15 minutes before going to work.

Im good to go for an Essex one unless of course anyone else wants to organise it

double post

Edited by skibumsuk