new personal geocoin of grodan & fiabus

grodan & fiabus

Me and my excellent designmaker has just finished working on our new coin and came up with this. It will soon go to the mint.

343686bd-01e5-4859-b63d-a0aaaffe81c0.jpg

Tell me what you think.

They are trackable with own icon and own prefix, GF for grodan & fiabus. 250 made in total no remint to be.

They will be sold by us like the grodan coins. I do not have a pricing yet and will not take any orders yet. This is just a post to tease you a little.

grodan Karin

Funny... :anibad:

I have a drawing here (made by myself) almost similar like your design. The difference: mine got a 'necklace' with a compass or GPS. Maybe an idea for yours?

These are to be off to the mint very soon so there will be no changes.

Great minds think alike, I believe there is a saying that goes that way. True. B)

Now I´m off to bed but I´m looking forward to read more tomorrow.

grodan Karin

Funny... B)

I have a drawing here (made by myself) almost similar like your design. The difference: mine got a 'necklace' with a compass or GPS. Maybe an idea for yours?

These are to be off to the mint very soon so there will be no changes.

Great minds think alike, I believe there is a saying that goes that way. True. :ph34r:

Now I´m off to bed but I´m looking forward to read more tomorrow.

grodan Karin

Ilonka, maybe you could make your cats fatter with the necklace and GPS :anibad: ?!?

Got a nice e-mail today telling me:

"Your coins have gone into production and should be ready in early October."

I´m so excited but to hold me down a bit I keep telling me it is going to take some week more.

I have not worked the price out yet because I want to know the weight of the coin first, shipping is weightbased so it depends much on that and I want to make a price with all included. Sad to say that shipping is quite alot over the pond so that might raise the price abit. Hopefully you like them so much so you want them anyway. :o

I´ll try to sell them in set of all three at first but I will trade some also, not that many as the grodancoin though and I´ll be selling them off first then I will trade.

Money are wired for them and they are in production so if anyone wants me to hold a set for them just send me an e-mail through my profile and I´ll write it down.

grodan Karin

The catdesign and name fiabus is because my husbands geocachenickname is fiabus. It is from our cat Fia, she is very busig, swedish for playful so that together was fiabus. He had to get his coin too since I already got my grodancoin. Grodan is swedish for the frog thats why my coindesign was a frog.

So yes, we have a cat and now you know the story behind our nicknames also. :ph34r:

And I think the cat looks happy and nice.

grodan Karin

The catdesign and name fiabus is because my husbands geocachenickname is fiabus. It is from our cat Fia, she is very busig, swedish for playful so that together was fiabus. He had to get his coin too since I already got my grodancoin. Grodan is swedish for the frog thats why my coindesign was a frog.

So yes, we have a cat and now you know the story behind our nicknames also. :ph34r:

grodan Karin

Thanks you, :lol::P:anicute:

yep the cat looks happy and nice. :unsure:

343686bd-01e5-4859-b63d-a0aaaffe81c0.jpg

fiabus - personal geocoin of grodan & fiabus

100 black nickel/grey

50 nickel/transcluent

100 copper/white glitter

Total of 250 minted, no remint to be.

Trackable

Own icon- style as the grey cat

Own prefix- GF for grodan & fiabus

Should arrive to me this week, got a FedEx message today, oct 13.

Will work on the pricing once I get them and know the weight since shipping is based on that.

This time I will not trade that many coins but feel free to make offers. I might turn some down but my seekinglist are big so there is a good chans for a trade anyway. :D It may take a while for to answer but I will answer all.

Send email through my profile please.

Thanks for the interest.

grodan Karin

So yes, we have a cat and now you know the story behind our nicknames also. :D

grodan Karin

aaaaaaaahhh now I understand....I knew that your's meant "frog" Karin but always wondered about you other half's name!

Ali :)

I got the coins 11.50 AM today. They look great! All three came out very nice I think. What do you think?

6621aa28-f033-4d2d-b2f8-4f37466aa8bc.jpg

I am trying to set the pricing now but it is a bit tricky to count on the fees and postalcharges. :D

I will try to sell them in set of three, but also sell them one by one.

I want to present a pricing in total, including all costs but I have to get the kids from daycare soon so it may take a while. I´ll tease you a little. :)

for more info read post #30.

grodan Karin

hmmmm, although i am an animal lover, im not really a pet or a cat person. but, now that ive seen a pic of the real coins i really like them. i hope i can get hold of one.

i loved the frog coins you made before. i had no idea grodan meant frog, i thought it was a nickname or username. all this time ive been calling it the grodan frog, so really ive been saying the the frog frog.

lol, someone please tell me im not the only one been doing that?

:D

100 black nickel/grey

50 nickel/transcluent

100 copper/white glitter

Trackable at www.geocaching.com

I got the coins today and I think they all came out very nice.

The pricing may seem high but it includes paypalfees and we all know shipping is expensive over the pond both ways. :ph34r:

Price:

1 fiabus $13

2 fiabus $25

3 fiabus $38

Shipping: 1-3 fiabus $4 4 and more fiabus (max 2kg) $7

Payment is paypal only.

I would prefer to sell them in sets of all 3.

This time I will not trade that many coins but feel free to make offers. I might turn some down but my seekinglist are big so there is a good chans for a trade anyway. :laughing: It may take a while for to answer but I will answer all.

Thanks for the interest.

grodan Karin

100 black nickel/grey

50 nickel/transcluent

100 copper/white glitter

The pricing may seem high but it includes paypalfees and we all know shipping is expensive over the pond both ways. :)

Price:

1 fiabus $13

2 fiabus $25

3 fiabus $38

Shipping: 1-4 fiabus $4 5 and more fiabus (max 2kg) $7

Payment is paypal only.

This time I will not trade that many coins but feel free to make offers. I might turn some down but my seekinglist are big so there is a good chans for a trade anyway. :) It may take a while for to answer but I will answer all.

Thanks for the interest.

grodan Karin

I had made a mistake on the weight, up to 4 coins is $4, 5 coins and over is $7.

Hope you like them.

grodan Karin

100 black nickel/grey

50 nickel/transcluent

100 copper/white glitter

The pricing may seem high but it includes paypalfees and we all know shipping is expensive over the pond both ways. ;)

Price:

1 fiabus $13

2 fiabus $25

3 fiabus $38

Shipping: 1-4 fiabus $4 5 and more fiabus (max 2kg) $7

Payment is paypal only.

This time I will not trade that many coins but feel free to make offers. I might turn some down but my seekinglist are big so there is a good chans for a trade anyway. :D It may take a while for to answer but I will answer all.

Thanks for the interest.

Hope you like them.

grodan Karin

All orders are out.

Only 15 coins left for sale of the transcluent/nickel coin. :D