COINTEST: Read my mind

Rockin Roddy

By starting off as oops, doesn't sound good. You swear it's good news?

You realized that switching to the other party wasn't all it was cut out to be. SO, you switched back :) !

Seriously, Your news is GREAT ! ! !

Really Great News Roddy!

It truly is, but this post is incorrect!! lol

please try agfain!

SO, mine was wrong, ALSO :D

Gatoulis, Pushing Tin and fossillady....CONGRATS!!!!!!

Now for the GREAT NEWS: The GREAT NEWS came today from my mom, she told me that my dad had an MRI today and it showed the tumor is NOT growing. The chemo is working! As many of you know, my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo emergency surgery which left him paralyzed from the waist down.

Well, the news got even better....dad took 2 STEPS today!!!!! WOW!!!

Finally, something good to think about!!

Thanx!!!!!!!!

Now for the GREAT NEWS: The GREAT NEWS came today from my mom, she told me that my dad had an MRI today and it showed the tumor is NOT growing. The chemo is working! As many of you know, my dad was recently diagnosed with cancer and had to undergo emergency surgery which left him paralyzed from the waist down.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S U P E R !

See Roddy, with everyones thoughts and prayers sending to you and your family daily, it is about time we hear that good news is finally happening. We are so excited for you. Sure makes us smile, knowing this brought you smiles today as well. We love you our friend.

Great news to hear, hope you and your dad keep having better days.

Barry and Valarie

That is great news, I hope he's running in no time!

Edited by sdkonkle