San Diego Venting Thread

SuperDave!

Seems like this thread is long over due --

No bad words and remember what you vent now :D - You may regret later! :D (SuperDave!)

Post about Friends, co-workers, family, geocachers, home depot employees.

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :lol::laughing: Kent Allard

Edited by RocketMan

No bad words and remember what you vent now :angry: - You may regret later! :yikes: (SuperDave!)

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :D:) Kent Allard

So post says SuperDave, but on the bottom says edited by RocketMan. :)<_<

No bad words and remember what you vent now :angry: - You may regret later! :yikes: (SuperDave!)

Good Observation

I typo Just isn't enough - the user can't edit the titles of threads. RocketMan was kind to correct my error.

Good Observation

I typo Just isn't enough - the user can't edit the titles of threads. RocketMan was kind to correct my error.

OK

Kent has been quiet lately. :):D:D

Good Observation

OK

Kent has been quiet lately. :):D:D

is he on your "Friends List" ??

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :ph34r::huh: Kent Allard

Would it be Whining or Venting if I say that I just hate it when someone tries to undermine my Whiners Thread by creating another thread to vent. All in jest of course but I never learned how to make those little smiley faces appear. :D:anibad:B):D

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :ph34r::huh: Kent Allard

Would it be Whining or Venting if I say that I just hate it when someone tries to undermine my Whiners Thread by creating another thread to vent. All in jest of course but I never learned how to make those little smiley faces appear. :D:anibad:B):D

Hey I did it. No more whining.

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :anibad:B) Kent Allard

So post says SuperDave, but on the bottom says edited by RocketMan. :ph34r::huh:

Good Observation

OK

Kent has been quiet lately. :D:DB)

Is he on your "Friends List" ??

No bad words and remember what you vent now :ph34r: - You may regret later! :( (SuperDave!)

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :):D Kent Allard

So post says SuperDave, but on the bottom says edited by RocketMan. :laughing::ph34r:

Good Observation

OK

Kent has been quiet lately. :(:PB)

Yes, he is -- I thought everyone else sent him a friends notice -- I just checked and you are NOT on my friends list --- Maybe someone should suggest an My enemies and anything they do on all Groundspeak websites is blocked.

No bad words and remember what you vent now :( - You may regret later! :( (SuperDave!)

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :ph34r::ph34r: Kent Allard

Hey i was one of those!

Me too - Build and opened the original El Cajon store on Arnele. :D

Fired ^_^ after 89 days :):D:laughing: - Went back to school and the only job I could get was with the Feds :PB)

No bad words and remember what you vent now :ph34r: - You may regret later! :( (SuperDave!)

Hmmmm -- Geocachers --- Everyone's favorite :):D Kent Allard

So post says SuperDave, but on the bottom says edited by RocketMan. :laughing::ph34r:

Good Observation

OK

Kent has been quiet lately. :(:PB)

Yes, he is -- I thought everyone else sent him a friends notice -- I just checked and you are NOT on my friends list --- Maybe someone should suggest an My enemies and anything they do on all Groundspeak websites is blocked.

I would like to have you as a friend so e-mail and I will add you to my list. ^_^:DB)

MICROS IN PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MICROS IN PHOENIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NANOS IN SAN DIEGO!!!!!!!!!!! (I'll skip the rest of the bangs. You all know what I mean!)

708d5ed9-279b-4915-bf65-3a4fa6de4aaf.jpg