meet and greets

Live and Let Live

Will there be any meet & greets or caching events in the San Diego area during the month of October? My hub and I are anxious to get involved in the local geocaching community.

Live and Let Live :)

:D You could always create one... San Diego cachers seem to like love pizza and beer. :)

<_< Welcome to San Diego! You won't want to miss the November CITO and Desert Events..see the events forums thread for details....

Will there be any meet & greets or caching events in the San Diego area during the month of October? My hub and I are anxious to get involved in the local geocaching community.

:D You could always create one... San Diego cachers seem to like love pizza and beer. :)

<_< Welcome to San Diego! You won't want to miss the November CITO and Desert Events..see the events forums thread for details....

The events thread is also a great place to get out with others for some hikes or a casual day of geocaching around San Diego. You can even post something there yourself and it's almost guaranteed that someone will want to join you.

The events thread is also a great place to get out with others for some hikes or a casual day of geocaching around San Diego. You can even post something there yourself and it's almost guaranteed that someone will want to join you.

Lemme see now ... your user name is "Live and Let Live"

but you want to meet and greet other Geocachers?" Am

I reading this right?

So my questions are "Do you bunch your socks or not

and what is Toby's find-count?"

Edited by SD Rowdies

Live and Let Live :ph34r:

:anibad: You could always create one... San Diego cachers seem to like love pizza and beer. B)

:huh: Welcome to San Diego! You won't want to miss the November CITO and Desert Events..see the events forums thread for details....

Did someone say Pizza and Beer!! :angry: