Geocaching in Ft Worth, Tx - which ones?

Zatahra

Hey all you Ft Worthain (?) cachers, I need your help. I'll be coming down Sunday to cache in your area, and since it is a 2 hr drive I'd like to know what are your favorite finds among the hundreds you have down there. I'm coming from Wichita Falls down 287 and I sure don't want to miss any Must See caches. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Z~

Hey all you Ft Worthain (?) cachers, I need your help. I'll be coming down Sunday to cache in your area, and since it is a 2 hr drive I'd like to know what are your favorite finds among the hundreds you have down there. I'm coming from Wichita Falls down 287 and I sure don't want to miss any Must See caches. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

~Z~

What type of caches are you looking for?

If you like puzzles look for those from Bennet and Lotus.

You can spend a long afternoon in downtown with several nice virtuals, walking the whole way in the nice weather we're predicted to have. Downtown FTW is very nice and safe. Lots of restaurants and shopping and history.

If you like hiking caches do a Geocaching Google search for Benbrook and you'll find several days worth of hiking caches along the shores of the lake.

Park-n-grabs? Sure, they're everywhere. Look in North Richland Hills and Hurst.

I lived for 10 years in Fort Worth and know the city well, just let me know what your looking for an I can help.

Thanks for responding! I think we'll concentrate in the North Richland Hills area this trip - There are so many down there it's a little overwhelming to pick an area. I'm just looking for some fun caches a small kid could enjoy as well as some of the more interesting ones in your area. I've found a few puzzle ones I may have to try (Ye Pirates Treasure Chest GC11GH6 for example) and I have several I still need to review. I definitely want to see the Cowtown virtuals, plus I have a Longhorn TB I need to drop off before the owner thinks I "rustled" it. [:)] I guess I'm looking for ones you'd do again even though you found it once already. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!!