Ipaq PDA - RX5720

Mr'D

I have been using this PDA for a few months now and I am generally very pleased with it. I do however have a problem with an intermittent on/off switch. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.

Some SE Caching members use this PDA and a couple of us have identified the same problem.

Does anyone else have a similar problem? We are thinking it's just a dirty switch?

Jon

Had the same problem on last 3 ipaq's- this time on an hx 2490.

If I recall, it's not a faulty switch - it's the fact that the screen occassionally takes a little time to display - so you switch on, nothing appears to happen, so you press the switch again - which actually turns it back off.......and so on

Had the same problem on last 3 ipaq's- this time on an hx 2490.

If I recall, it's not a faulty switch - it's the fact that the screen occassionally takes a little time to display - so you switch on, nothing appears to happen, so you press the switch again - which actually turns it back off.......and so on

Hhmm interesting thanks for the info........ Just tried & it didn't work for me :D Never mind I have lived with it for a couple of years now lol