Is it safe to buy an Oregon yet ?

Super-T

The 60CSx is still the best GPS by far, in terms of acquiring a signal, keeping it and giving an accurate position.

Again, I call BS. Let's see proof. I have carefully compared 60csx track log versus the CO in very poor conditions. No measurable difference. If anything, the CO was better. I suspect you are basing your opinion on "feelings" and not on science.

Which one is a 60csx and which is the CO??

321.jpg

Edited by Red90

I dare you to post a picture of your Colorado fully submersed in a fish bowl. That is well within the limit of what it is supposed to be capable of.

Will do tonight. No problem. As I stated, I have tested it thoroughly.

Be sure and show it powered on. Front and back shots.

Yesum.

100_1345.jpg

100_1346.jpg

100_1347.jpg

100_1348.jpg

100_1349.jpg

100_1348.jpg

This test would have been more believable had the Pope been in attendance in this picture, grinning and giving two thumbs up.

As it stands, you have proved nothing, absolutely nothing!!!

Now, I dare Tequila to dip himself in Crisco oil, wrap himself in Saran Wrap, and sit in front of a TV watching That 70's Show, eating a tube of Pringles ( BBQ flavor ).

Come on, I double dare ya!

The 60CSx is still the best GPS by far, in terms of acquiring a signal, keeping it and giving an accurate position.

Again, I call BS. Let's see proof. I have carefully compared 60csx track log versus the CO in very poor conditions. No measurable difference. If anything, the CO was better. I suspect you are basing your opinion on "feelings" and not on science.

Which one is a 60csx and which is the CO??

321.jpg

Using Google Earth to compare tracklogs, my 76CSx is usually a little better aligned than my Colorado 400t.

Also easier to read 76CSx screen on handlebars. Biggest issue for me is the inability of the Colorado to display more than one tracklog.

I commend you on taking up the dare. I certainly wouldn't have done it with a CO. All three units I had leaked in rain storms.

I still find the OR to be better designed. There is no small thin removeable o-ring that gets pushed every time the cover is replaced. And, for me, the OR, is much easier to use. Data entry is on a single screen and there is no wheel to have to rotate through looking for letters and numbers.

For the record, I don't like BBQ. <_<