Colorado and Archived Tracks

ryan3295

Is there a way to view archived tracks on the Colorado? I was trying to look at my tracks from geocaching today only to realize there were only a few random track points in my yard. All of the track data from the day had been archive on the Colorado, with no way to view it, except with the help on the computer. Sure am glad I was not relying on using my track to find my way back!

You can view the active track (up to 10000 points) and one manually archived track at this time, but not the auto-archived tracks. With the Oregon, you can view multiple ones, so we "assume" it is a bug that needs fixing....

What you state sounds strange as the last 10000 points should be visible.

Unless you archived your track during your geocache outing you would be able to see it. My daughter and I went out Sunday and tracked back on the very same path and along the very same line on the Colorado.

Is there a way to view archived tracks on the Colorado? I was trying to look at my tracks from geocaching today only to realize there were only a few random track points in my yard. All of the track data from the day had been archive on the Colorado, with no way to view it, except with the help on the computer. Sure am glad I was not relying on using my track to find my way back!