File conversion site - lost the link - help!

I know how to download a track file from my Garmin GPSMap60. It comes down in .gdb format. A year ago I became aware of an online site that would convert this file format into a Google Earth file (kml?), and do it free, and virtually instantly. The user simply uploads the gdb file, waits a few moments, and the site pops up a link to the converted file which can then be downloaded. I used the site several times, loved it, corresponded with the owner - and lost the link. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks

Bill Jeffrey

I know how to download a track file from my Garmin GPSMap60. It comes down in .gdb format. A year ago I became aware of an online site that would convert this file format into a Google Earth file (kml?), and do it free, and virtually instantly. The user simply uploads the gdb file, waits a few moments, and the site pops up a link to the converted file which can then be downloaded. I used the site several times, loved it, corresponded with the owner - and lost the link. Does this sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks

Bill Jeffrey

I don't know about the site you're talking about, but there is a free piece of software you can download that will do what you want.

www.gpsu.co.uk