Fresh from the orchards...

YemonYime

O.K. just one more to get you going (not even mine B) )

Ready :huh: ? . . .

She sells seashells by the sea shore.

And . . .

You do not like them.

So you say.

Try them! Try them!

And you may.

Try them and you may, I say.

Sam!

If you will let me be,

I will try them.

You will see.

Say!

I like cointests and maam!

I do! I like them, Sam-I-am!

-

-

-

I do so like

cointests and maam!

Thank you!

Thank you,

Sam-I-am!

B)

Good night, sleep tight . . .

"I'm afraid that some times

you'll play lonely games too.

Games you can't win

'cause you'll play against you.

All Alone!

Whether you like it or not,

Alone will be something

you'll be quite a lot.

And when you're alone, there's a very good chance

you'll meet things that scare you right out of your pants.

There are some, down the road between hither and yon,

that can scare you so much you won't want to go on."

And . . .

"Now wait

a minute

Mr. Socks Fox!

When a fox is

in the bottle where

the tweetle beetls battle

with their paddles

in a puddle on a

noodle-eating poodle.

THIS is what they call...

...a tweetle beetle

noodle poodle bottles

paddled muddled duddled

fuddled wuddled

fox in sockx, sir!

Fox in socks,

our game us done, sir.

Thank you for

a lot of fun, sir"

:huh:

A pensive morning

Many haiku to peruse

To choose, difficult

Criteria met?

Checked pants after each haiku

Underwear still dry

But decide, I must

Mulling over my options

Fourth and long, you punt

Used randomizer

Generate list, push button

Seemingly easy

Congratulations:

Post number one zero eight!

Winner is: ME? Duh.

Scratch head, start over

My posts eliminated

Now cooking with gas

Button pressed again

What number rose to the top?

One hundred sixteen!

Open thread again

Winning post is located

KernowCachers win!

All my geocoins

Stored in a small wooden chest

Now it is too small

Good for you, KC!

When time comes, will be in touch

You win Iron Yime

Consult list again

Next number win second prize

Number eighty six

Who can it be now?

It's Rifleman eighty one

Choose bronze or nickel

Cointest history

Believe in power of zen

All chances equal

Many thanks to you

Those who participated

Yime has been honored

14.gif

Edited by YemonYime

Oh my goodness me

How delighted and surprised

Iron yime for me?

Thank you for a fun cointest. I haven't written Haiku since I was a child and it was fun remembering. Well done to everyone who took part, I enjoyed reading everyone else's poems.

I truly am shocked and delighted. :o

Edited cos I was so excited I forgot how to spell!

Edited by KernowCachers
Ohhh, I couldn't follow this post in the beginning because of my holidays and thought I could buy this nice coin in October (this was on my list for my limited budget for October). And just now I discovered that the sale was a presale and I missed it :ph34r:

I ordered an extra of each flavor. Want one? :mad: Of course I won't have them in hand for a month or so but...

CF30

Ohhh, I couldn't follow this post in the beginning because of my holidays and thought I could buy this nice coin in October (this was on my list for my limited budget for October). And just now I discovered that the sale was a presale and I missed it :mad:

I ordered an extra of each flavor. Want one? :mad: Of course I won't have them in hand for a month or so but...

CF30

YES :mad: A bronze one :ph34r::)

Thanks for posting those pics, tsun! For those who have been e-mailing, I sold out of the Polished Gold that I had at the event. There were 137 total of those made, and I only have a few at home to keep. What you see in tsun's pictures are not for sale. The Iron Yime on the right (21 made) is gift-only, and came in it's own "steely" pouch. Now the Dark Yime on the left is the bad seed of the family. There's 42 of these, and every one is rotten to the core. I've had other geocoins disappear after having been placed near these overnight. Pure evil that lot. These were not for sale, but I might open them up for coins I've been looking for forever. Mainly older non-trackables like I've mentioned before in the trading thread.

Anyhoo, thanks to all who stopped by the Yemonade Stand. GCF was a blast!!!

Thanks for posting those pics, tsun! For those who have been e-mailing, I sold out of the Polished Gold that I had at the event. There were 137 total of those made, and I only have a few at home to keep. What you see in tsun's pictures are not for sale. The Iron Yime on the right (21 made) is gift-only, and came in it's own "steely" pouch. Now the Dark Yime on the left is the bad seed of the family. There's 42 of these, and every one is rotten to the core. I've had other geocoins disappear after having been placed near these overnight. Pure evil that lot. These were not for sale, but I might open them up for coins I've been looking for forever. Mainly older non-trackables like I've mentioned before in the trading thread.

Weren't we supposed to get some from coins and pins If we pre- ordered? :) Hmmmm, I thought we were :) :) .

LOVE the Dark Yime!!! It's gorgeous (ya know how us girls always fall for the bad boys... :unsure: ).

I sure wish I had some of those older coins you're looking for. :P Not sure if I do tho. :laughing: I'll check & see.

CF30

It is frustrating when I pre-order (including payment for 4 coins) and see that others are getting the coins at an event before me. I think you should take care of the people who paid for this project before you sell the coins to others who were fortunate to attend the event.

Please tell me I didn't just read this?

As the poster I'll say "You did"

Nothing against you Tsun, I just can't believe what I'm seeing.

It is frustrating when I pre-order (including payment for 4 coins) and see that others are getting the coins at an event before me. I think you should take care of the people who paid for this project before you sell the coins to others who were fortunate to attend the event.

RF,

After a bit of thought, I think I'll just keep my thoughts to myself on this. Yime's thread and his coins and he doesn't need me playing 'big sister', lol. So, I'll just let him respond if he chooses too :laughing:

I know it's nothing personal.... everyone is surely entitled to their thoughts and feelings.

me

Tsun,

I would like to hear you’re thought on this. Please send me a message off board.

Greg

RF,

After a bit of thought, I think I'll just keep my thoughts to myself on this. Yime's thread and his coins and he doesn't need me playing 'big sister', lol. So, I'll just let him respond if he chooses too :laughing:

I know it's nothing personal.... everyone is surely entitled to their thoughts and feelings.

me

RF, the coins that I had at GCF were a special limited edition Polished Gold that was only available there. The Dark and Iron Yimes are my own editions. The coins sold through CoinsAndPins were unlimited Polished Nickel and Antique Bronze. I don't even have those yet myself. I hope that clears up any confusion.

Edit to add: Thanks to a friend's reminder...check Post #6 in this very thread. Also, on CoinsAndPins.com where all the pre-orders were done, the estimated ship date for the Polished Nickel and Antique Bronze was always stated as October 22nd.

Edited by YemonYime