Fresh from the orchards...

YemonYime

If anyone going to GCF could pick me up one of the special edition coins, I'd appreciate it very much and pay you for it. Apparently, I won't win the football league anyway, so that limits my chances on getting one of these since I can't make it to GCF.

Anyone able to grab one of these for me at GCF?

A lot of "IF" come into play here....IF I can make the event (really hoping to) and IF the Yemony One is selling these in multiples and IF I am lucky enough to find the Yimester and get my hands on at least one of these beauties...well you can see where this is going!! lol

I'll do my best, but maybe someone else can make a better promise???

If anyone going to GCF could pick me up one of the special edition coins, I'd appreciate it very much and pay you for it. Apparently, I won't win the football league anyway, so that limits my chances on getting one of these since I can't make it to GCF.

A lot of "IF" come into play here....IF I can make the event (really hoping to) and IF the Yemony One is selling these in multiples and IF I am lucky enough to find the Yimester and get my hands on at least one of these beauties...well you can see where this is going!! lol

I'll have a table, so it won't be hard to find me. :anibad:

But, just to make it challenging, I'll wear a red and white striped shirt and big thick glasses ala Where's Waldo.

I'll have a table, so it won't be hard to find me. :anibad:

But, just to make it challenging, I'll wear a red and white striped shirt and big thick glasses ala Where's Waldo.

Darn! You were not supposed to let everyone know that the event shirts were changed to red and white stripes (just kidding)

mKay, let's have a cointest! And the theme is...HAIKU!

Submit a haiku in the format of 5, 7, 5 (syllables). Be as serious or funny as you like. HINT: I like funny, but everything's acceptable. I'll let the cointest go until Saturday midnight (EDT) and select a winner on Sunday.

The winner will receive one special version of the YemonYime v2 coin that will be gift-only. (Only 21 made)

Example:

Make haiku for Yime

If I pee my pants, you win

Cleanup optional

Good luck!

smilies-42903.png

I'll have a table, so it won't be hard to find me. :)

I'll really do my best to make it Yemony one, would like to meet you!

Oh...and THANKS for the cointest, I can't wait to see who the lucky winner is, should be one happy coiner! I'll be content watching the fun unfold my friend!