First Hide

farmermike

I am preparing my first hide. I just recieved the geocache stickers. What do you use for the contact name, user name or real name ? Contact info, phone # or email ? Only two of my finds had the sticker and I didn't pay attention to what they used. Also this cache will only be reached by boat, but once there the terain is pretty flat. Should I raise the terain or difficulty because a boat is required ?

Thanks for the help.. farmermike

I am preparing my first hide. I just recieved the geocache stickers. What do you use for the contact name, user name or real name ? Contact info, phone # or email ? Only two of my finds had the sticker and I didn't pay attention to what they used. Also this cache will only be reached by boat, but once there the terain is pretty flat. Should I raise the terain or difficulty because a boat is required ?

Thanks for the help.. farmermike

Most of us use our username for name. Contact is usually your email address. If a boat is required rasie the terrain.

Edited by blb9556

For safety and effeciency, use your username and e-mail for the sticker.

You will be for sure rating this cache as a 5. A 5 rating requires specialized equipment and on the rating glossary, boat is considered speical equipment. Failing to rate properly could delay is listing speed.

Hope this helps and congrats on your first cache!

Edited by Zac A Young