New MYSTERY coin - Mystical GreenMan

LoriDarlin

Neat profile. Has anyone seen a new coin. I'm anxious to see pictures. I've been finding a lot of caches that haven't been cleaned up from the area flooding. I've gotten in the habit of keeping, plastic bags, pencils and log books and 1 or 2 containers in my caching bag. It would be nice to see some greener well kept caches.

I hope to see pictures of this coin soon.

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if they are placed in caches or mailed to a recipient on the address list or both? These mystery coins seem really neat!

Editing to add that I don't want to change the direction of this thread, I was just curious as his profile indicates that he drops them off... :(

Edited by burgessfour

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if they are placed in caches or mailed to a recipient on the address list or both? These mystery coins seem really neat!

Editing to add that I don't want to change the direction of this thread, I was just curious as his profile indicates that he drops them off... :(

From the profile:

I have many ways of distributing my coins and many ways that I watch the things you do while in my forests. Always remember, Mother Nature and the Woodland Nymphs are helping me to keep an eye on you.

Oh! that's a beautiful idea!!! great thing to do!!! when I was in the army, I helped to stop a fire in a woods, and then we went and plant new trees! Unfortunatelly I do not remember the exact place, but only the area! It was such a great feeling!

When I was in the fire, I saw many bud things! trees were making noices while they were burning, like they were crying!!! It was.... :(

The next day was so bad! Dead animals, trees that were burned.... I still have the smell in my nose, and the icon in my eyes!

We recently had a huge fire in Rhodes! It was... :laughing: The oldest forest in Aegean, a 70 century old forest, was gone! ..well at least the biggest part of it! after the fire, they said that they will plant new trees! I am still waiting...where they will do that, to go and help!

I am geocaching mostly during winter! Hey! Winter in Rhodes, is not actually a big winter!!! :D

I do not know how will I react when I will have to pass from the burned area! :)

Great to see a new spin on the mystery coin idea. I wonder where he will plant his first coins. I have a new cache I have been working on and am going to have cachers remember to CITO as they are there. This is my favorite park in town. I would hate for it to get trashed any more than it is.

Koolbrez

I never heard any mention of one or heard anyone screaming with delight...so it will be fun to see who got one!! :( I'm pretty sure if Avroair or TMA had gotten one....they'd have been more than happy to show me but not let me touch it :laughing:

Very true :) My only "coining" of the weekend was the 15 minutes of trading you witnessed. The rest of the time was quality time with friends and my special lady. Wasn't looking for much coin related there.

TMA

It looks like this Green man is getting around alot. I see he plans on attending the 4thFFF that I am attending next month! maybe I'll have to bring my 'a' game with me and search for this mystery coin. Anyone else see any where he may be or have a pic of the coin? :blink:

edited to add that there are 10 events during the weekend here so I'll have my work cut out looking for one, but I'm excited about looking!

Edited by LionsLair

Wasn't there one of these before? :blink:

greenman.gif

While I'm flattered(immitaion is the best form of flattery) This is not the coin you seek! Listen closely to the wildlife and the winds in my woodlands. Look closely at the not so ordinary places. That should help you find the secret to the coins hiding spots. Few are out, but many will come. Enjoy your search and respect my forests.

From the profile:

I have many ways of distributing my coins and many ways that I watch the things you do while in my forests. Always remember, Mother Nature and the Woodland Nymphs are helping me to keep an eye on you.

Love the profile and the meaning and really looking forward to seeing pictures of this new coin! But I really need to ask a favor being the middle aged woman that I am. I hope that when we spend a long day hiking in the woods and observing Mother Nature at her finest that there are a few moments when we can hope not to be observed by those Woodland nymphs! :blink::ph34r:

LadyBee4T writes:

Love the profile and the meaning and really looking forward to seeing pictures of this new coin! But I really need to ask a favor being the middle aged woman that I am. I hope that when we spend a long day hiking in the woods and observing Mother Nature at her finest that there are a few moments when we can hope not to be observed by those Woodland nymphs!

Oh my goodness, great minds think alike!

I was just thinking along the same lines myself, lol!

Great idea Mr. Green and I hope the true concern gets picked up and carried by many.

Congrats on a great idea.

anne

Wasn't there one of these before? :blink:

greenman.gif

While I'm flattered(immitaion is the best form of flattery) This is not the coin you seek! Listen closely to the wildlife and the winds in my woodlands. Look closely at the not so ordinary places. That should help you find the secret to the coins hiding spots. Few are out, but many will come. Enjoy your search and respect my forests.

You're a tease. I love the mystery and the not so ordinary places. This topic will be fun following with my kids and maybe educational also.

Edited by luckycharmer

Will you hide the coin in bear scat? ;):):D Bears live in forrests.

Lets have a since of humor!

Wasn't there one of these before? :o

greenman.gif

I've been spending a lot of time in the woods and on the trails lately, seems the only place I find comfort! There's a special little spot of heaven here which I've had the pleasure of enjoying, it's been in my heart since childhood! Walking the lane and along the dikes, seeing the swans and deer and smelling the cleanliness of nature...it's a great place to recharge the batteries of my soul! I love starting just before dark and then viewing all the wonderful stars as well, it's so dark and peaceful there!

OH...and don't forget the elk herds which graze nearby...love them!!

Great job Mystery Greenman, well done my friend!!

I've been spending a lot of time in the woods and on the trails lately, seems the only place I find comfort! There's a special little spot of heaven here which I've had the pleasure of enjoying, it's been in my heart since childhood! Walking the lane and along the dikes, seeing the swans and deer and smelling the cleanliness of nature...it's a great place to recharge the batteries of my soul! I love starting just before dark and then viewing all the wonderful stars as well, it's so dark and peaceful there!

OH...and don't forget the elk herds which graze nearby...love them!!

Great job Mystery Greenman, well done my friend!!

Roddy, your words lately have been so inspiring here lately. We finally been having better days here lately, Prayers have finally been answered lately, finally found us a nice Vehicle yesterday, so now we have wheels again. Back to geocaching. Hope to see you at Fall Fun Day in the U.P.

Hey Mystical GreenMan, come out, come out, where ever you are. We know you are in them woods somewhere? You know when we least expect it he will come out and scare us and say Boo! since Halloween is just around the corner.We are so excited to see who tells us first who he wishes to make someone day with Sunshine and smiles?

Mystical GreenMan there is no need to be scared of us, we areally are a bunch of nice people here in the forumns.