MISSION: 7th Anniversary of Geocoins!

Cheesy pigs

Count us in!!

Mrs usyoopers

participating- email sent 9/11

received name- 9/15....researching!

mission complete- :D In the mail! 9/16

received package- 9/29

I went back to the post office this afternoon and the nice postal lady had found another package...this one for me! A very nice package from fossillady, a georendezvous pin, sig. wooden nickel and Alabama and Tennessee coins! By my own very strict (wierd) rules I can't actually activate or display those coins until we have cached in those states HOWEVER.... the trip is planned for this March :) I'll sneak a peek at them every once in a while until then though! :D

Thank You fossillady!!!

the other yooper

participating- sent his email 9/11

received name- 9/15....doing his research for him!

mission complete- :D Also in the mail! 9/16

received package- 9/29

A very nice package arrived for the other yooper today, not sure who his mystery sender was but they included 3 very nice coins! A Nuttin' Better Ammo Can (from our wanted list!!!), a Capsule coin...I hadn't seen that one before, its really nice! and an Ultimate Sacrifice Dog Tag. Not being having much patience I made him open it up at work instead of taking it home for later....confetti all over!! :):o Thanks very much for the nice surprise!

Count us in!!

Mrs usyoopers

participating- email sent 9/11

received name- 9/15....researching!

mission complete- :D In the mail! 9/16

received package- 9/29

I went back to the post office this afternoon and the nice postal lady had found another package...this one for me! A very nice package from fossillady, a georendezvous pin, sig. wooden nickel and Alabama and Tennessee coins! By my own very strict (wierd) rules I can't actually activate or display those coins until we have cached in those states HOWEVER.... the trip is planned for this March :laughing: I'll sneak a peek at them every once in a while until then though! :laughing:

Thank You fossillady!!!

the other yooper

participating- sent his email 9/11

received name- 9/15....doing his research for him!

mission complete- :( Also in the mail! 9/16

received package- 9/29

A very nice package arrived for the other yooper today, not sure who his mystery sender was but they included 3 very nice coins! A Nuttin' Better Ammo Can (from our wanted list!!!), a Capsule coin...I hadn't seen that one before, its really nice! and an Ultimate Sacrifice Dog Tag. Not being having much patience I made him open it up at work instead of taking it home for later....confetti all over!! :(:) Thanks very much for the nice surprise!

BUT we LIKE pictures :)

1. Participating - Yep, email sent 9-12-08

2. Received Name - Got em! 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Package sent out 9-20-08...hope it gets there in time

4. Package Received - Yes! 9-24-08

Thanks UKTim. Loved the postcard, the pins, the patch which will be put on my cache vest and the 2 coins. I have to ask though, what is little silver one? It is very neat.

Whoops! I've clean forgotten which little silver one I sent <_<

Was it one of our Lovespoons?

Apologies for the delay in reporting due to 6 whole days with no web access due to a broken phone line <_<

Mission 1

1. Participating 11/9

2. Received Name 15/9

3. Mission Complete Posted 19/9

4. Package Received! 25/9

Thank you to Sparticus06 for two great coins (Loved Your Cache and Bloomsberg) as well as a personal pathtag. Pathtags could be become a whole new addiction :D

Mission 2

1. Participating 11/9

2. Received Name 15/9

3. Mission Complete Posted 19/9

4. Package Received! 1/10

Thank you to Cheesy Pigs (I think I've figured out the right username) for a Cache Critters Sheep which Oonagh loves and a beautiful Boomerang. The "extra" of a set of pens was inspired, you're always short of pens when you share your office with a toddler :D

1. Participating - Yep, email sent 9-12-08

2. Received Name - Got em! 9-15-08

3. Mission Complete - Package sent out 9-20-08...hope it gets there in time

4. Package Received - Yes! 9-24-08

Thanks UKTim. Loved the postcard, the pins, the patch which will be put on my cache vest and the 2 coins. I have to ask though, what is little silver one? It is very neat.

Whoops! I've clean forgotten which little silver one I sent <_<

Was it one of our Lovespoons?

Yep is it a lovespoon. I figured it out. It is very cool as my wife almost claimed it as hers....lol

I am so slack!!!!

Exactly one week ago, I recieved a huge great big box from Butterfly Lady.

I cant believe you wanted to add MORE to it!!!! :D

I got:

- Balloons (Piglet claimed them)

- Chocolate (Piglet and Mr CP both grabbed a 'stick' and oh so kindly left me one)

- Notepad (the boys let me have this one! :D)

- Numerous EXCELLENT pins :)

- Geocoins - Original Stash, 7th Anniversary of Geocaching (from my wish list!), 'Happy Birthday' Geocoin. :D

- Pathtag

Thankyou so much Butterfly_Lady - I love them all - it was such a brilliant package, with such thoughtfully chosen coins! :D

What a very successful mission - everyone sent and received their packages. Thanks Everybody!!!!!!!! :D