Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Team Olsson

HTC wm phone

Today i tested HTC 3300 and HTC touch diamond and they worked.

Only problem was screen resolution on touch diamond.

I see only half text on choose cartridge menu and only half of text meter left to zones, arrow was ok.

Did you test the P3300 with WM5 or WM6 ? It used to work on WM5 on mine, but since I upgraded the OS to WM6 it doesn't work anymore.

Kris

Did you test the P3300 with WM5 or WM6 ? It used to work on WM5 on mine, but since I upgraded the OS to WM6 it doesn't work anymore.

Kris

I have also updated to windows mobile 6 professional.

Edited by Team Olsson

I gave it another try today but it still freezes my P3300. so how did you do it ?

Kris

I gave it another try today but it still freezes my P3300. so how did you do it ?

Kris

Maybe it is because i also changed mainboard because phone was freezing many times.

Mine doesn't have a problem, but if I start the player it comes up with the turning wheel (waiting icon) and after a while it stops turning and the only option is a soft reset.

Kris

Mine doesn't have a problem, but if I start the player it comes up with the turning wheel (waiting icon) and after a while it stops turning and the only option is a soft reset.

Kris

I've posted a "Howto" for Wherigo on the HTC Touch at http://forums.Groundspeak.com/GC/index.php?showtopic=205157

This is specific to the Touch CDMA with Windows Mobile 6.1 but may apply to other flavours.

Today i tested HTC 3300 and HTC touch diamond and they worked.

Only problem was screen resolution on touch diamond.

I see only half text on choose cartridge menu and only half of text meter left to zones, arrow was ok.

On HTC Touch HD I get the same problem with half text:

see screenshot

wig_htc_sh.jpg

How can I report this bug to the developers or solve the problem?

Katzenohr

It reminds me of the same problem on the Dell Axim.

We'll have to wait until the new Builder and Player versions are released (at an unspecified time in the future) before we can start submitting bug reports. By then, one of the developers should be watching the forum for new bugs.

You did right by posting a screen shot and citing the device. That's what is needed.

Hi,...

I have same throuble like Katzenohr on my HTC Touch Diamond...But I don't play any game, so I don't know how throubles can be with playing.

Can some body hepl me?

THX...

Here are some pictures with throuble...

whereigo1.jpgwhereigo2.jpg

(sorry for my english..:).)

Here's an interim suggestion for high res devices that are having problems displaying the Wherigo -- go grab Esmertec JBed Java (after 20080801 version) and try using the OpenWIG Java player.

You can find everything you need - including a link to the JBed CAB file and where to get OpenWIG in THIS Thread