Question about TB number usage

markandsandy

Generally, releasing multiple bugs with the same tracking is against guidelines. Now personally I wouldn't see an issue if you kept the metal tag on your car keys and allowed people to Discover it or logged it through caches you've visited. Kind of an extension of the car TB.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Generally, releasing multiple bugs with the same tracking is against guidelines. Now personally I wouldn't see an issue if you kept the metal tag on your car keys and allowed people to Discover it or logged it through caches you've visited. Kind of an extension of the car TB.

I was kind of thinking of myself being an extension of the truck TB and vice-versa.

I was kind of thinking of myself being an extension of the truck TB and vice-versa.

You - your cars keys, same difference. Personal TBs normally won't run into the same issues caused by releasing more than one bug with the same tracking number. I think you should be good to go.

Edit: Oh, I happen to keep my tag on my car keys. I figure if I lose them there might be a chance of getting them back since it is traceable back to me.

Edited by BlueDeuce

Edit: Oh, I happen to keep my tag on my car keys. I figure if I lose them there might be a chance of getting them back since it is traceable back to me.

But it's also traceable back to the TB tag on my truck. I might not get EITHER of them back :)

Lucky for me my personal tb and car tb have different numbers. But I suppose someone could still make the connection. :)

:)

I saw that there are some hats with TB codes embroidered onto them over at South Mountain Traders. Do you just wear them and hope you run into someone who knows what it is or are they really just for events and such?

Take whatever you can get. Events, On the street, When someone asks why you are wearing such a hat. :laughing: