Two years, 5000 finds...

Simply Paul

Just two years from finding their first cache, drsolly (ably assisted by the always lovely LadySolly) found/attended their 5000th cache today. I'm very flattered they chose one of mine to hit it on. I hope you'll join me to say Congratulations! on their amazing achievement, and well done on finding the time to set over 100 caches (including the very popular Chiltern Hundreds rings). At this rate they'll be the UK's top cachers in no time- not that it's about the numbers! :rolleyes:

The doc, in standard caching attire:

8d07ab7d-894a-48cc-afdc-175c22db7b6e.jpg

Thanks! And thanks to all the cache setters who make all this possible,

Today was a bit special for us; both the 5000 milestone, and the second anniversary of our first cacbhe find. So I've set a celebratory cache, but I won't mention the name, I'm sure it'll soon show up on your radar.

Absolutly well done mr and mrs solly (gandalf and galadriel) such an acheivment and dedication,it was such a pleasure to tackle Z for zitting with you so i now how tenacious you are,it will not be long before you get to the big 6 then the big 7 etc etc,and what pleasure you have both given the caching community with your excellent chiltern 100 series.i could go on with more accolades,i am only 3 away from joining you in this unnoficial 5 club, may you safely stay on your bike in the future,we wish you every success with your caching activities patand jeff with two corgis = team bones1.

Yup! Well done from us too!

Looks like mongoose's records page needs updating again :ph34r:

M

[edited for typos :blink: ]

Mongers has updated the page, Dr Solly sent me a list of records, fastest 1000,2000,3000,4000 and 5000, also 0 to 2000, 0 to 3000, 0 to 4000, 0 to 5000, just need to check a few dates with them on the last batch.

Amazing stuff! Congratulations (I am sure they do it to keep me busy) :(