(COINTEST) Something really good....

mousekakat

happened to me today.

There are 3 people here who know what it is, so they can't play... sorry ya'll!

SO.... can anyone guess what it was?

I didn't get a raise (I wish!) and it has nothing to do with caching, the car, kids, husband or house, it's all about me this time :rolleyes:

One guess per hour.

Winner gets a coin from my unactivated traders. I'll let you know what I've got and you can choose and I'll send it to you to do what you want with, or you can choose to release it here for either Tod or Tsun's breast cancer coin awareness projects in your name!

Ready?

Set?

GO!!

Edited by mousekakat

You passed the 'temp/try out' portion of your job and are full employee now?

Holy cow!!

THAT was fast!!!!

WINNER!!

No raise for me, but now I have a bit more security, if I lose the job they have to give me 3 months notice, and I'll now qualify for unemployment benefits if I end up without a job!

Sooo, lemme look through my unactivated coins and I'll get a list up for ya to choose from!

You passed the 'temp/try out' portion of your job and are full employee now?

Holy cow!!

THAT was fast!!!!

WINNER!!

No raise for me, but now I have a bit more security, if I lose the job they have to give me 3 months notice, and I'll now qualify for unemployment benefits if I end up without a job!

Sooo, lemme look through my unactivated coins and I'll get a list up for ya to choose from!

Congrats!!!

Honestly, I've been waiting and watching to see when it happened, hoping the best for you! Glad you got through that... as someone who has worked many temp-to-hire positions, I know what a relief it is to get the thumbs up :rolleyes:

Ok, here's what I got right now.

You can choose to have the coin sent to you to do what you want with, or you can choose for me to send you the activation code and I can release it here for either Tod's wild ride or Tsun's Breast Cancer awareness campaign since it's almost October again, Breast Cancer Awareness month.

You can let me know in private what you decide to do if you want, you've got my email addy :rolleyes:

Without further ado...

Cache Agent coin (the little mouse)

Suncatcher Sailboat from the Nautical Inspirations series, along with pin

Light pink, hot pink, emerald green or periwinkle blue trackable Nerd

Lifejacket shaped S. Dakota dept of game, fish and parks coin

Antique copper/nickel Hammer of Thor coin

Isbjörnsbär or Hanna Bananaberry geojelly 3, NOT the big bean version.

Let me know!

Congrats!

Naomi :ph34r: