Cacher of the Month - August 2008

adambro

Hi all.

Just a quick reminder that the website is now open for entries for August. Please note that as I am currently away on holiday I will not be able to deal with any issues until I return home in a few days time but don't hesitate to let me know if you have any problems.

Adam

After all these yearsi still find it so difficult and techie to participate in the cacher of the month,especially when the passwords you have dont work so when you try to get on to join in you cant and if you did ,how on earth do you trawl through all your finds to catagorise them.i said something like this a few years ago,but a friend did tell me i was cacher of the month a few times,but not on the site.so that will do for me.happy caching,patandjeff with sali and george the corgiswho make up team bones1,

I would just like to apologise that at the moment I am a bit busy and as such it has not been possible for me to devote the required amount of time to manage CotM. I've recently left a job, moved house, gone on holiday, and am now preparing to return to study at university. I am confident that things will shortly be settling down and I'll be able to deal with all outstanding issues.

Regards,

Adam

I would just like to apologise that at the moment I am a bit busy and as such it has not been possible for me to devote the required amount of time to manage CotM. I've recently left a job, moved house, gone on holiday, and am now preparing to return to study at university. I am confident that things will shortly be settling down and I'll be able to deal with all outstanding issues.

Regards,

Adam

No probs - thanks for the update. At least we know you're alive and well! :D

Right, I've spent a reasonable amount of time today sorting out some of the outstanding issues to clear the backlog which has built up whilst I've been busy with other things. Hopefully now most things have been sorted but if anyone is still having any problems then please let me know. Its better to contact me through the contact form on the website rather than sending an email directly to my personal address since the latter could quickly disappear amongst other emails whilst the former goes into a database which makes it easier to handle and keep track of.

I'm fairly confident now that I'll be able to handle issues more promptly than has been the case recently and continue to look at ways to improve the site.

Regards,

Adam

Edited by adambro