COINTEST: Win a Pocket Decoder

Rockin Roddy

While caching in Ludington MI over the weekend, KAboom and I had great fun! We walked up and down sand dunes, through hilly woodlands and along marshy wetlands and large lakes (not to mention Lake Michigan lol)...we saw a lot of sights!! We saw deer every few hundred feet, black squirrels, grey squirrels, swans geese and ducks, we saw it all! The one thing we saw that really made us chuckle though was man-made...what did we see??

You are playing for a Pocket Decoder coin as well as two coins to adopt and enter in my "Todie's Wild Ride" release/race cointest! Not a lot of people releasing coins in this cointest, so I'm hoping to get more involved! The Pocket Decoder is unactivated, the two extra coins will be activated and adopted to winner, I will send them on their way once winner names and gives them missions!

RULES:

Usual rules apply here...no whining, no edits, no more than 1 guess every 15 minutes! I have final say...and I say HAVE FUN!! Good luck my friends!!

Clues as needed...

Oh...and watch "Todie's Wild Ride"...more cointests going on there often!

A two story outhouse. :D

Wouldn't want to be on the bottom there now would you??

WINNER WINNNER, WE HAVE A WINNER!!!

I thought it would take a lot longer and I'd be giving hints, how did you guess this?? YES, we saw a two-story outhouse while on the way to one of the caches!!

Email me your addy and I'll get the Pocket Decoder coin to you, watch your inbox for the adoption papers!!

Two coins will be activated and adopted for entry in the "Todie's Wild Ride" release/race cointest! Please pick a mission to spread bike awareness and give the two coins names starting with Todie's Wild Ride:...I will then release them for you!

Anyone wishing to participate in Todie's Wild Ride...get those coins activated and released! Still plenty of time left!

A two story outhouse. :rolleyes:

Now this is one photo call !

Cmon - we need a photo - of the outhouse, that is

Oh yeah this is a photo I just gotta see

Sorry, the one thing we forgot (besides coins to drop) was my camera! I complained long and loud about this, but it seems it was my own fault?? There were lots of "polaroid moments", I almost bought a disposable camera! Sorry!

eta: THANKS everyone for participating, will ask for this thread to be closed as soon as we hear from the winner!

Edited by Rockin Roddy

A two story outhouse. :rolleyes:

Now this is one photo call !

Cmon - we need a photo - of the outhouse, that is

Oh yeah this is a photo I just gotta see

Sorry, the one thing we forgot (besides coins to drop) was my camera! I complained long and loud about this, but it seems it was my own fault?? There were lots of "polaroid moments", I almost bought a disposable camera! Sorry!

eta: THANKS everyone for participating, will ask for this thread to be closed as soon as we hear from the winner!

I'm going up in that area next week and maybe if you can tell me where it is (IF you remember) I can get a pic for you.....

While awaiting the closure, remember to watch for us on motorcycles or bikes...or even walking! Please keep us safe by driving responsibly and if you have an extra coin, please release it in honor of Tod or with the message of bike awareness!! Spreading awareness might just save a life (maybe someone you know)! OH...and visit our "Todie's Wild Ride" cointest thread!

THANKS all and THANKS to our Mod team for all they do!

Check out my profile for the awesome poem a friend posted!

Edited by Rockin Roddy