Switched over from XP to Vista and I can’t down load caches

fireman121

Help..... I switched my computer over from Windows XP to Vista and I am having problems down loading caches to my palm or Garmin from GSAK. Ever time I try to export the caches to Cachemate all the options are blank and when I click on the generate icon I get an error message that states You cannot create a file hear, that folder does not exist. Am I missing some thing here?

I am using GSAK 6.6.5 and a palm Z22 along with a Gramin Summit HC which all worked find before I changed systems. And I am a premium member to GC.com.

Any suggestions?

Edited by fireman121

Help..... I switched my computer over from Windows XP to Vista and I am having problems down loading caches to my palm or Garmin from GSAK. Ever time I try to export the caches to Cachemate all the options are blank and when I click on the generate icon I get an error message that states You cannot create a file hear, that folder does not exist. Am I missing some thing here?

I am using GSAK 6.6.5 and a palm Z22 along with a Gramin Summit HC which all worked find before I changed systems. And I am a premium member to GC.com.

Any suggestions?

In XP your GSAK directory was under the Program or program Files directory I believe.

In Vista GSAK should be installed into the GSAK directory and that directory should be a stand alone directory

C:\GSAK

Try re-installing it as above and you will probably be OK. You should then be able to copy your database files from your old GSAK to the newly installed GSAK.

Edited by Gob-ler