COINTEST ~ Win some sun!

ThePetersTrio

Ooooh, I'm free to guess again! How about...

Genesis - Misunderstanding

C'mon...British band, cute little roly-poly singer/drummer, kinda looked like a Cabbage Patch Kid?

OMG!! Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding!!!!! We have a winner - and the most difficult answer to boot! VERY WELL DONE!

(pst - don't make fun of Phil, he's no Peter Gabriel but I kinda like him and Genesis is one of my all time favorite bands - although I freely admit to liking the OLD Progressive-Rock Genesis rather than the Pop-Rock Genesis.) But yay for you!!! :rolleyes:

The Three Sides Live version is IMHO much better - but enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KACuukWiL8

Yemon Yime - email me your name and mailing address and I will get your coin posted ASAP.

Thanks again, TPT!

Hello cointest players. I'd just like to update everyone on the status of this cointest.

We have 1 coin left - a LE satin gold Here Comes the Sun coin.

The hints given previously include: rule out opera, show tunes, classical music. The final answer is a song written and performed by an American woman.

New clue: The final answer is also a song released sometime after 1990. :rolleyes:

Sunny Came Home - Shawn Colvin

And here we have the final winner! Yay!!! Good job surteb. :) Email me your name and address and your coin will be on its way tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbYeKQf7TKc

This cointest is completed. Thanks one and all for your participation. This was so much fun for me. I hope it was fun for you all too. :)

Moderators can close the thread anytime.