Anyone in Gulf Breeze, Fl that can help out

RCDispatchersx2

I just got this email....

Your T-Bug is currently being held at the Gulf Breeze Sheriff's Dept.

(30º 21'37.21N 87º 10'54.16W These coordinates are from Google Earth for what that's worth?)

Who ever bails him out must ask for "Chuck the Travel Bug Duck"

Someone who hasn't had a good experience with geocaching and apparantly has given up. Is there anyone going to the area or there that might can get my travel bug back out in the wild blue yonder?

TB199ZW is the reference number for the bug...

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help out.

I just got this email....

Your T-Bug is currently being held at the Gulf Breeze Sheriff's Dept.

(30º 21'37.21N 87º 10'54.16W These coordinates are from Google Earth for what that's worth?)

Who ever bails him out must ask for "Chuck the Travel Bug Duck"

Someone who hasn't had a good experience with geocaching and apparantly has given up. Is there anyone going to the area or there that might can get my travel bug back out in the wild blue yonder?

TB199ZW is the reference number for the bug...

Thanks in advance for anyone that can help out.

No I (RCDispatchersx2) are the owners of the bug not the ones who have it, I am trying to get it released and back into geocaching. TYVM

OK, I see that now. When running the note for the TB you referenced the last entry is from you saying "Your T-Bug is currently being held at the Gulf Breeze Sheriff's Dept.

Who ever bails him out must ask for "Chuck the Travel Bug Duck"" That reads like you have the TB at the dispatch center.

Edited by Wadcutter