Parking at Ramapo

continental drifter

Just don't block access for the township vehicles and natural gas people and you are fine. I have parked there dozens of times (including several this month) and never had a problem. Room for two though.

There are 3 or 4 new 'No Parking' signs on the fence that weren't there last week. They made it hard to misunderstand.

Drove by twice this week and didn't see any no parking signs. That is if we're talking about the same place, which is at the top of Skyline Drive at the entrance to the Oakland town leaf dump in front of the fenced in transformer area.

Perhaps they were torn down by vandals, or they were placed there illegally in the first place.

My original post was about the parking area down the hill on Skyline by the gaslines where you can jump on the cannonball trail.Thats where I saw the no parking signs.

My answer post had to do with he parking next to the canonball trail on the east side of skyline drive near the top of the drive. Any other gasline parking: I would say no.