Sign in to follow this  
Followers 1
VE6NS

Caching Net

Seems to be a bit of a chore to get set up net on echolink. Why not try something on QsoNet. Go to https://qsonet.com/ , download and install. I do hope a frequency can be agreed upon easier than the 147.555 simplex one on vhf :anibad:

Seems to be a bit of a chore to get set up net on echolink. Why not try something on QsoNet. Go to https://qsonet.com/ , download and install. I do hope a frequency can be agreed upon easier than the 147.555 simplex one on vhf ;)

Seems to be a bit of a chore to get set up net on echolink. Why not try something on QsoNet. Go to https://qsonet.com/ , download and install. I do hope a frequency can be agreed upon easier than the 147.555 simplex one on vhf ;)

oops, brain farted that one. but yes that would be nice to see or hear depending on how you do it :)

You'd be more than welcome to use one of my conferences. *HF_RADIO* doesn't see a lot of action since there are so few remote bases on EchoLink. Other than that, theres *CANADIAN* or I could just host a new conference for geocaching.

Good idea. Let me know.

Mike VA3PS

Seems to be a bit of a chore to get set up net on echolink. Why not try something on QsoNet. Go to https://qsonet.com/ , download and install. I do hope a frequency can be agreed upon easier than the 147.555 simplex one on vhf :unsure:

oops, brain farted that one. but yes that would be nice to see or hear depending on how you do it :)

*BUMP*

Mike VA3PS

--

Sysop: *CANADIAN*, *HF_RADIO*, *AUSSIE*, *BORNEO*, *CANWRNQC*, *CAQUEBEC*

You'd be more than welcome to use one of my conferences. *HF_RADIO* doesn't see a lot of action since there are so few remote bases on EchoLink. Other than that, theres *CANADIAN* or I could just host a new conference for geocaching.

Good idea. Let me know.

Mike VA3PS

Seems to be a bit of a chore to get set up net on echolink. Why not try something on QsoNet. Go to https://qsonet.com/ , download and install. I do hope a frequency can be agreed upon easier than the 147.555 simplex one on vhf :rolleyes:

oops, brain farted that one. but yes that would be nice to see or hear depending on how you do it :laughing:

I did find *CANADIAN* but cound not see *HF_RADIO*.

I am up for a net, there is a way to go for now I can support 4 users reliably on my node in Echolink, maybe more never tried, if all users could link up to four, then 16 total users would be easy. YKZ if you have the resources to set up another conference I can help "patrol it" some. Need a time though and a day also

73 Ryan KCØQNB, node 13477

I'll start the validation process from my server in Dallas.

I'll need someone to complete the process with EchoLink, though. Jonathan is already thinking I'm running too much. :rolleyes:

Will let you know once it's started.

M

I am up for a net, there is a way to go for now I can support 4 users reliably on my node in Echolink, maybe more never tried, if all users could link up to four, then 16 total users would be easy. YKZ if you have the resources to set up another conference I can help "patrol it" some. Need a time though and a day also

I'll need someone to complete the process with EchoLink, though. Jonathan is already thinking I'm running too much. :lol:

M

Mike send me an email I have a few questions, I tried to send one to but after two days is was returned as undeliverable. KC0QNB

I'll need someone to complete the process with EchoLink, though. Jonathan is already thinking I'm running too much. :laughing:

M

Mike send me an email I have a few questions, I tried to send one to but after two days is was returned as undeliverable. KC0QNB

If anyone reads this, since Mike offered up *CANADIAN*, we should try it and see what happens, how about 2000 Central daylight savings time, on the 18th (tomorrow), send me a pm from here and let me know. :lol:

Edited by earthshaker