Tracking number retrieval

hayndog

I was just contacted by someone who has one of my coins and can't read the tracking number. She has asked me for the number because she has placed it in a far off cache that is set to be published very soon and would like to show the coin as being in the cache. I never wrote down the tracking number.

Is there a way that as the coin owner I can retrieve the tracking number. I do recall that the number on the coin was very difficult to read.

Thanks

I was just contacted by someone who has one of my coins and can't read the tracking number. She has asked me for the number because she has placed it in a far off cache that is set to be published very soon and would like to show the coin as being in the cache. I never wrote down the tracking number.

Is there a way that as the coin owner I can retrieve the tracking number. I do recall that the number on the coin was very difficult to read.

Thanks

The tracking number can be found in the upper right corner of the coin's web page. (If you are the owner that is...)

Edit: One day I will learn to tell left from right...

Edited by Let's Look Over Thayer