NEW COIN: Manatee Geocoin

AtlantaGal

This cute little manatee geocoin will be available soon from Oakcoins. It will be sold on the Geoswag site. For those on the mail list watch for the newsletter announcing their availability. I'll post in this thread once they are up for sale as well.

Size: 1.75" and 3.5mm thick

Metals: Black Nickel Standard Edition and Polished Gold Limited Edition

Inking: Epoxied Enamel

Trackable: Yes

Custom Icon: Yes

d7ddba2a-b64a-4d25-90e5-eb38afe1ae60.jpg

7a41a8f1-e148-4a10-8825-0fd8ece56b2e.jpg

Uuuhh.... anyone notice what the manatee is doing to that duckie???? LMAO

You are sooooo bad, lol. Now I will never look at the coin the same, I hate it when that happens. NO SOUP FOR YOU! (gotta be a Seinfeld fan)

I think the coin is cute and funny.

Can't stop laughing now......

You guys are sick ROFLMAO!!! :lol:

Oh, no!! Not another coin I just must get to my collection. Hey, I´m trying to cut down on buying coins. :lol:

But I got have these, anyone up for a trade. :(

So many nice, cute, shaped coins out there, frogs, lobsters, manatees, and many more.

grodan Karin

Email sent

sweet googlymoogly!! I'll be ordering multiples of this coin!!

back in 1995 I had the pleasure of swimming with the Manatees in Crystal River in Florida. amazingly gentle and friendly animals. for example myself and a young manatee played tag for almost 20 minutes. he'd come up and bump me and swim away from me, I had to give him a minute or two as they are quite slow, then I'd chase him. that was fun. of course when he decided to hide in all the adults sleeping on the bottom of the river it became a little harder to find him. I gave up counting how many were in the family/pod after I hit 45, of course I initially thought they were rocks because they were sleeping on the river bed, learned the hard way that they weren't rocks when one rose up right underneath me

Oh, no!! Not another coin I just must get to my collection. Hey, I´m trying to cut down on buying coins. :(

But I got have these, anyone up for a trade. :laughing:

So many nice, cute, shaped coins out there, frogs, lobsters, manatees, and many more.

grodan Karin

Email sent

Trade set. Thank you!

grodan Karin

Thank you Karin. Your coin arrived today but the manatees have yet to make an appearance. I sure hope they show up soon.

Oh, no!! Not another coin I just must get to my collection. Hey, I´m trying to cut down on buying coins. :laughing:

But I got have these, anyone up for a trade. :)

grodan Karin

Email sent

Trade set. Thank you!

grodan Karin

Thank you Karin. Your coin arrived today but the manatees have yet to make an appearance. I sure hope they show up soon.

I´m not worried. You have backup coins if needed. Tradelist checked. :(

grodan Karin

This cute little manatee geocoin will be available soon from Oakcoins. It will be sold on the Geoswag site. For those on the mail list watch for the newsletter announcing their availability. I'll post in this thread once they are up for sale as well.

Size: 1.75" and 3.5mm thick

Metals: Black Nickel Standard Edition and Polished Gold Limited Edition

Inking: Epoxied Enamel

Trackable: Yes

Custom Icon: Yes

d7ddba2a-b64a-4d25-90e5-eb38afe1ae60.jpg

7a41a8f1-e148-4a10-8825-0fd8ece56b2e.jpg

I went through what was left of my traders laster night and these were in hot demand from my trader bin at GCF ~ I arrived with 5 and left with none.