Help with gsak

silly2day

I need help. I have been searching forums and trying to figure this out for over 12 hours now.

I own a Garmin GPSmap 60CSx and just became a premium member.

I keep reading that you can have the basic info like hints and cache size on your gps when you download the caches off of gsak. I have downloaded gsak and was able to download caches to it in which I was able to send to my Gps with no problems. I just can't figure out how to see this info off of my Gps. It downloads the basic info, but how do you see the cache size and any hints?

In the dropdown menu "GPS" -> Send Waypoints add this string to the box labeled "Waypoint description format (comments)": %code %typ1%con1-d%Dif1a/t%Ter1a: %hint

Learn how to play with those "%" special tags. You can find a list of them under the Help menu: Contents: Miscellaneous Features: Special Tags

In the dropdown menu "GPS" -> Send Waypoints add this string to the box labeled "Waypoint description format (comments)": %code %typ1%con1-d%Dif1a/t%Ter1a: %hint

Learn how to play with those "%" special tags. You can find a list of them under the Help menu: Contents: Miscellaneous Features: Special Tags

Got it working, thanks for your help.