Dragonfly Talisman Geocoins trackable w/ icon

tsunrisebey

Hey Steph,

I received my coins in the mail today! They are awesome. My wife loves the Bucket List colors. Thank you for this beautiful design. I have posted to the coin trading thread for all those looking to get either coin. One more thing, didn't I read somewhere, on your web page, that every purchase was going to have a piece of paper in the shipment with a number that would be an entry into a drawing to be held at a later date?? I didn't get a number :laughing:

Joe

I didn't get a number either. I figured I was was confused and it was some other coins that we were supposed to get a ticket with.

Sorry about the "numbers/tickets". I got so busy packing and printing out invoices/postal stuff that I got half way through and remembered. I print out all invoices, so I will assign each invoice a ticket number. When I'm done, I'll post a link to my website so you can all check for your numbers. I don't know everyone's caching name so it will be listed by last names with 1st initial, so you should be able to easily pick out your number. When the Earth Turtle Christmas sale goes up, those packages will have tickets too and then I'll do the drawing for the Naughty Lump of Coal coins.

Sorry for the confusion.... I get too many things going at the same time, story of my life :D I should get to that next week, I'll write myself a note so I remember :laughing:

If you purchased the Johnny Cash and Bucket list versions of the DT's please click on this link to retrieve your ticket number for the Lump of Coal Earth Turtle edition drawing. The drawing will take place a short time after the Christmas ET sale. I forgot to put the tickets in the coinvelopes when I mailed them. For those who purchased Elf coinaments, your ticket numbers are on this list also.

http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/ticketn...mpofcoaledition

Is there a set number of tickets will be drawn? If we get a gold one do we get a tour of the factory? :)

I currently plan on drawing 6 winners :) I already gave 1 away in a cointest and 2 for surprise purchases at reg. ET price.

If you get the golden ticket, you can have a tour of the Factory :blink: Did you want the China tour or the Montana tour :D You have to pay your own way though and I don't have one of them fancy elevators like Willie Wonka does though :D

Is there a set number of tickets will be drawn? If we get a gold one do we get a tour of the factory? :blink:

I currently plan on drawing 6 winners :) I already gave 1 away in a cointest and 2 for surprise purchases at reg. ET price. ..

and i can not thank you enough! i don't have to wait up past bedtime to get these cool coins - metal sculptures.

waiting with baited breath for them to make their way to my desert. i wonder what they will think?

rsg

Is there a set number of tickets will be drawn? If we get a gold one do we get a tour of the factory? :D

I currently plan on drawing 6 winners :D I already gave 1 away in a cointest and 2 for surprise purchases at reg. ET price.

If you get the golden ticket, you can have a tour of the Factory :) Did you want the China tour or the Montana tour :cool: You have to pay your own way though and I don't have one of them fancy elevators like Willie Wonka does though :)

China or Montana, as long as Johnny Depp is the tour guide :blink:

If you purchased the Johnny Cash and Bucket list versions of the DT's please click on this link to retrieve your ticket number for the Lump of Coal Earth Turtle edition drawing. The drawing will take place a short time after the Christmas ET sale. I forgot to put the tickets in the coinvelopes when I mailed them. For those who purchased Elf coinaments, your ticket numbers are on this list also.

http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/ticketn...mpofcoaledition

Man, Where Have I been? I didn't know the elves were for sale :lol: