Dragonfly Talisman Geocoins trackable w/ icon

tsunrisebey

Have to agree with Droo. TRADE! Oh, you could e-bay them and probably extra cash but then you'd miss out on the bartering and fun from here.

Thanks for the advice. I was leaning towards trading also since I have seen a lot of really cool coins that I would love to have and I'm pretty sure my wife has cut me off now!! I'm working on a list of coins I have that I would be willing to trade (very small list) and a list of coins I would like (HUGE list). Is it okay to post a link to a personal web page or is that frowned upon? As far as earning extra cash on Ebay goes---I have to admit I've considered selling my extra set on Ebay considering what some sold out coins are going for; however, I just don't have a good feeling making money off of someone else's awesome design just because I happened to be lucky enough to get some. If it is okay, and I can find the appropriate thread, I will post a trade/wish list. Thanks for your help.

I received my coins today!! They are even better in person! Thank you so much Tsun, they are awesome. I'd post a picture, but I don't know how :D Now on to the trading forum to try my luck :) Can I post a link to my personal website that lists my wish list??

I think I figured out the picture thing :D

pic removed cuz I'm stupid and didn't blur out the numbers :rolleyes:

Edited by jnbball

Have to agree with Droo. TRADE! Oh, you could e-bay them and probably extra cash but then you'd miss out on the bartering and fun from here.

Thanks for the advice. I was leaning towards trading also since I have seen a lot of really cool coins that I would love to have and I'm pretty sure my wife has cut me off now!! I'm working on a list of coins I have that I would be willing to trade (very small list) and a list of coins I would like (HUGE list). Is it okay to post a link to a personal web page or is that frowned upon? As far as earning extra cash on Ebay goes---I have to admit I've considered selling my extra set on Ebay considering what some sold out coins are going for; however, I just don't have a good feeling making money off of someone else's awesome design just because I happened to be lucky enough to get some. If it is okay, and I can find the appropriate thread, I will post a trade/wish list. Thanks for your help.

I received my coins today!! They are even better in person! Thank you so much Tsun, they are awesome. I'd post a picture, but I don't know how :D Now on to the trading forum to try my luck :rolleyes: Can I post a link to my personal website that lists my wish list??

I think I figured out the picture thing :)

...snipped pic...

You might want to edit the picture to blur or cover the tracking #s. I can make two of them out pretty well. Bad things could happen if you make your tracking #s available to one and all.

I received my coins today!! They are even better in person! Thank you so much Tsun, they are awesome. I'd post a picture, but I don't know how :D Now on to the trading forum to try my luck :rolleyes: Can I post a link to my personal website that lists my wish list??

I think I figured out the picture thing :)

...snipped pic...

You might want to edit the picture to blur or cover the tracking #s. I can make two of them out pretty well. Bad things could happen if you make your tracking #s available to one and all.

Thanks, I've removed it. Hope it worked.

I need to address a small issue with the coins....

I've had a couple people write telling me a gem fell off. If you should get your coins and have this issue here is how to fix the problem easily. All you need is a bit of patience :rolleyes:

Get a pair of tweezers, a toothpick or something with a small pointy end, and some glue. Use the toothpick and fill the hole on the coin with some glue (the hole is small so it shouldn't require much) only fill the hole 1/2 full. Take the tweezers and gently place the gem back in the hole. Let it dry for several hours depending on the glue you use. of course if you have any questions you can always send me an email too.

I think in the future I will send off coins with gems with some bubble wrap, to help ease the trip when shipping. My fault for not thinking ahead.

Glad people are liking the coins and thanks for the compliments.

tsun

Wow Steph, these are beautiful. Ours came in the mail today and we could not rip into the envelope fast enough. They are so heavy and intricate...another excellent design! We will activate one (like we did the ET) and take the others to GCF next month. You really do an awesome job and coin collecters and cachers are very lucky to have you putting out quality coin after quality coin. We bet you could easily sell 10,000 coins if your heart desired. Can't wait for the next design to come out!

-BnP

:)

Ok - I'm sure it's just me being blind - and blonde! But where do I get the activation codes? I've searched the store, t-sun's webpage, looked on the card that came with the package.....ack why can't I find it?

Maybe I need glasses. Help someone please! :unsure:

I believe she uses www.coincodes.com

Yes, I just checked, they are there.

Edited by MustangJoni

Ok - I'm sure it's just me being blind - and blonde! But where do I get the activation codes? I've searched the store, t-sun's webpage, looked on the card that came with the package.....ack why can't I find it?

Maybe I need glasses. Help someone please! :unsure:

I believe she uses www.coincodes.com

Yes, I just checked, they are there.

Thanks MJ, I just got back from Missoula was at the Griz football game (man I love football :D)! She's right and it is posted in the #1 post and on the webpage dedicated to the coin itself :) Future coins will have inserts.

Been waiting 3 weeks just for a sample pic... finally got one but still waiting on the other, the two-toned versions seem to be trouble-some for the mints at times. Anyhow here is the Johnny Cash version, cause it's BN. I ended up having to make a change to the color combo because what i wanted couldn't be done, so the silver area up top is antique nickel. It's missing the gem up top due to the antiquing process and I was on them to get me some pictures :unsure: When I get the Bucket List version picture, I'll post that one too, it's also a two-toned. Still waiting on a ship date for these but I think they can get them in by end of November. I only ordered 100 of each version figured with limited funds, the buying would be slow and the Christmas Turtles I'm still waiting on too. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program :ph34r: Oh the top gem is red I think but don't quote me on that, if it's not red than it's for sure black, I can't find my original drawing, lol.

JohnnyCashDTresize.jpg

Edited by tsunrisebey

Been waiting 3 weeks just for a sample pic... finally got one but still waiting on the other, the two-toned versions seem to be trouble-some for the mints at times. Anyhow here is the Johnny Cash version, cause it's BN. I ended up having to make a change to the color combo because what i wanted couldn't be done, so the silver area up top is antique nickel. It's missing the gem up top due to the antiquing process and I was on them to get me some pictures :unsure: When I get the Bucket List version picture, I'll post that one too, it's also a two-toned. Still waiting on a ship date for these but I think they can get them in by end of November. I only ordered 100 of each version figured with limited funds, the buying would be slow and the Christmas Turtles I'm still waiting on too. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program :ph34r: Oh the top gem is red I think but don't quote me on that, if it's not red than it's for sure black, I can't find my original drawing, lol.

JohnnyCashDTresize.jpg

cool!!!!!

Been waiting 3 weeks just for a sample pic... finally got one but still waiting on the other, the two-toned versions seem to be trouble-some for the mints at times. Anyhow here is the Johnny Cash version, cause it's BN. I ended up having to make a change to the color combo because what i wanted couldn't be done, so the silver area up top is antique nickel. It's missing the gem up top due to the antiquing process and I was on them to get me some pictures :ph34r: When I get the Bucket List version picture, I'll post that one too, it's also a two-toned. Still waiting on a ship date for these but I think they can get them in by end of November. I only ordered 100 of each version figured with limited funds, the buying would be slow and the Christmas Turtles I'm still waiting on too. Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program :rolleyes: Oh the top gem is red I think but don't quote me on that, if it's not red than it's for sure black, I can't find my original drawing, lol.

JohnnyCashDTresize.jpg

cool!!!!!

Very B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.L. Johnny Cash Dragonfly Talisman Stephanie. :unsure:

Ok, this will be the only update on this thread for these coins, so if you're interested mark you calendars. If you are on the newsletter, I will post more in depth details about these and upcoming items and as always my webstore will ALWAYS have the most current information posted.

For the moment, unless there is a shipping delay these are slated to go up for sale on November 30th (Sunday) at 9:00 am Montana time (Mountain time zone-same time zone as Denver, Colorado on this world clock http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/ ). I wish I could put a world clock on my website but because of the programming used, it will not support one at this time. This will be changing in january some time ;) For now, sorry for the inconvience.

Although 100 of each of the 2 metals was minted, only 75 of each version are being sold. I am going to limit these to 2 of each version (you can order a total of 4 coins 2 Johnny Cash and 2 Bucket List editions). This should allow quite a few people to get at least 1 coin.

If you have questions you can email me or post here... I'll answer as I am able.

I do realize that this time is not convenient for everyone around the globe however to make up for that when the Christmas Earth Turtles go up for sale, I'll cater to the other side of the planet when I open sales :)

I will post some pics when I get these in hand.

Thanks all and have a great Thanksgiving (Americans).

tsun

The Johnny Cash and Bucket List Editions did arrive today and I think they turned out much nicer than the pics. I think I actually like this 2nd group a bit more than the 1st :) They are both two-toned metals but I had a heckuva time getting good pics. So, I just took some different angles here, I don't think you'll be disappointed. So the sale will go on as scheduled (this Sunday 11/30 - 09:00 am - Montana time). Limit of 2 of each edition. These will all be wrapped individually in order to keep the gems from jostling loose. Thanks so much in advance!

If you have any issues with your coins after they arrive, please contact me right away.

tsun

DTBucketList1.jpg

DTBucketList2.jpg

DTbucketlist3.jpg

dtbucketlist4.jpg

dtbucketlist5.jpg

dtbucketlist6.jpg

Well some kinda bad news.... there won't be as many Johnny Cash editions for sale as anticipated. There are a number of the coins that the red translucent has 'run' into the white areas and just looks crappy. I will be sending those back to the mint to have redone and when they come in, I'll put them up for sale. I'll still honor the 2 of each but I will only be able to sell what's in stock. Good news all the gems are in place :) The Bucket List editions all looked good no problems there. If you have questions or concerns, you can send me an email or post here.

tsun

9:02am and number has fallen to 15... wow. By the time this post comes up, all gone.

The last talisman hung in there for about 15 seconds, then vanished. Glad I managed to squeeze in.

Thanks for an awesome coin - I can't wait to see it in hand!

Edited by Zarya.

9:02am and number has fallen to 15... wow. By the time this post comes up, all gone.

Boy, I'd say!! Three minutes for a sell out!! Holy cow. I got on the site 30 minutes early to do a dry run so I would be ready. My hands were shaking when they finally became available. Let the trading begin :D

I'll post a thread in the trading forum as soon as I have them in hand. Don't wanna jump the gun and trade something I don't have possession of.