Dragonfly Talisman Geocoins trackable w/ icon

tsunrisebey

Tsun... I am not complaining about the sales time. Actually it would be a perfect time for me ( I am a hour ahead of you). But since I am going to be on my way to GR I wanted to make sure I got my coins...I just can't miss ANY coins you put out there. I know I am spoiled huh!!! I wish you were going to be there. I'll just have to do e next contract in MONTANA! Jodi

Jodi,

Let me talk with Rick and if he says I can I will try to purchase some coins for both of us. I'll be up before the sale time anyway since I have a stupid dentist appt. at 8:40am.

Kelly, Thanks so much, but I have it set up already. YAY!!!!! Can't wait to see you again!

Ok, about 15 minutes..... there were a few questions that came in after I went to bed, I gave a quick reply. As usual, I'm sick to my stomach, lol.

These will be the links for the sale, they don't show any stock available but they will when it goes live. I'll try to come in and post real quick about 15 minutes before the sale. Thanks in advance for the support all!

:lol:

Crimson Antique Copper

Nutella Antique Copper

Ocean Mist Antique Silver

Steel Viking Shiny Silver

I'm not having luck trying to check out...keep getting an error

I had the same problem - after you log in using your nickname be sure to scroll down and click the box to show that shipping address is the same as billing...then you should be able to proceed to checkout.

I finally got the order through!!

I had the same problem - after you log in using your nickname be sure to scroll down and click the box to show that shipping address is the same as billing...then you should be able to proceed to checkout.

No, I was getting a server error...I'm finally getting through but now it seems I'm too late anyway and the items in my cart are no longer available. :lol:

No, I was getting a server error...I'm finally getting through but now it seems I'm too late anyway and the items in my cart are no longer available. :lol:

I got a couple extras - send me an e-mail or pm with the finishes you were after and maybe we can work a trade or re-sale (i.e. reimbursement of actual cost).

Edited by GeoKs

I had a stinky experience....... I had all 4 in my cart....... was already preregistered, so figured it would go ok..... went to check out and couldn't do so.... watched them all disappear.......... what fun. so glad I wasted my time doing this today, sighhhhhhhhh. they are such pretty coins, I really wanted them too!!!!!!!!!! bummer!!!!!!!!!!

I got a couple extras - send me an e-mail or pm with the finishes you were after and maybe we can work a trade or re-sale (i.e. reimbursement of actual cost).

Thanks for the offer..but I'll just take my lumps.

Tsun, I am sure you will be in here reading through later today. But did anyone else have it where it did not charge shipping fees? I definitely need to get that paid since it did not charge me any.

Hello Randy, are you sure shipping is not charged? In my case the shipping costs are not mentioned on the invoice, but it was charged at the end of the payment process and so also payed through paypal.

I had a stinky experience....... I had all 4 in my cart....... was already preregistered, so figured it would go ok..... went to check out and couldn't do so.... watched them all disappear.......... what fun. so glad I wasted my time doing this today, sighhhhhhhhh. they are such pretty coins, I really wanted them too!!!!!!!!!! bummer!!!!!!!!!!

ya, that's pretty much what happened to me...it will be interesting to see how many of these start showing up on ebay now as the resellers seem to have gotten their share :lol:

A quick note.....

Well the coins way faster than I had anticipated, thanks everyone!

I am currently printing invoices. I know some of you emailed with questions.

I can't answer them at this moment because I have to work through all orders in order, verify payments, etc.

My system is not set up like others, it's not who gets to paypal fastest. Without going into alot of details, some coins oversold but I did account for that happening by putting a lesser stock amount to purchase. I had to go in a delete the coin as soon as I saw it oversold, so if you had one in your cart when you went to checkout and I had deleted the item, this may be why you couldn't pay. I DON"T know if this is a fact. I won't know anything for sure until I work through all the invoices, so please be patient it may take me more than a day to work through everything.

I know for most people this worked smoothly and I'm glad. I know there are things to improve but many times it isn't until the first big sale that you know where the issues are so you can work them out.

Ok, as soon as I know what went wrong for some of you, I will email you.

Thanks all for the amazing support!

Sounds like most everything went well, except for the all-too-quick sell-out (is anyone surprised?).

I'd gotten all three that I wanted (only 3! I don't ask for too much, do I?) and proceeded to try to check out. But my password didn't work. :lol: So an email to retrieve my password. Hmm... it's not quite what I entered. Okay, let's try to create a new account.

By the time all was said and done, I'd managed to lose all but one of the coins, which is probably sold out, too. Typical of my luck.

And, since I'm 'up home' visiting family, I'm on dial up. Ugh!

Looks like I'm fated to never get a first-issue of a TSun coin.

Not to say I'll give up, though! :(

Edited by PJPeters

well, I was up at the cottage and had to drive to the nearest camp store to get access to the Internet (and pay to use it!) but of course I was too late to get any!

if anyone is interested in trading, i have a few newer coins incoming so feel free to pm me and see if I have anything from my tiny collection you might want. when i get back home, i will post some options in the trading thread.

sigh...